I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#131
I'm some 110 hours into Breath of the Wild and I beat the final boss for the first time. Amazing, incredible experience. I'll probably go back and finish all of the Shrines (think mini puzzles scattered all over the map) and find all 12 Memories (extra story bits) before heading the final boss again and calling it good for awhile. I cannot recommend this game enough. It's simply spectacular.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#132
Damn...

Obviously, whenever I do get a Switch, I'll be picking Breath of the Wild up, especially with that kind of ringing endorsement.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
2 months ago#133
Night in the Woods is cool and you should play it.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#134
I've seen it mentioned, but I know nothing more than that. What's it about? Genre?
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#135
I'm bad at Rocket League

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
2 months ago#136
Oh, sorry I missed your reply for some reason.

It's technically a platformer, but it plays a bit like an interactive comic book—very talky, not much in the way of challenges or choices. It takes place in a dying little town in Western Pennsylvania after you, a 20-year-old female cat, have dropped out of college. You hang out with your friends, have weird dreams, and investigate a spooky mystery. The art style is gorgeous, the dialog is well-written and often funny, and the the story is compelling, although I found the ending somewhat lacking.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#137
Hmm. Very interesting. I'll certainly add it to the list!

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#138
That 1 AM post came through in the clutch for me

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#139
I have a post at 12:01 AM my time on the 5th and that saved me.

I'm considering Post A Day May as part of my gaming backlog because there are points involved.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#140
... That's not a bad idea
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.