I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#141
Some more progress in Berseria. I feel like I'm close to the end, but Zesteria did the same thing. I'm hoping for at least 10-15 hours of main story gameplay.

I continue to plummet in Rocket League. Gold 3, nearly Gold 2. Today was SUPER toxic. Like, I'm not sure if it's because it's Sunday or something...but It's really killed my desire to play.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#142
I wish I posted what hour mark I was at previously, because I'm certainly close to the end more. Just over 60 at this point.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#143
Some good games of Rocket League today. I'm only Gold 2, but hopefully that is a sign of things to cone.

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#144
Thinking of brining my 3ds for commutes now... the downside is I won't be able to sleep on the train then...

Decisions, decisions...

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
4 months ago#145
On things like commutes or plane rides, I always used to bring my 3DS just in case I wanted to play it, but I would always just end up playing a game or watching a video on my phone instead. Or sleeping.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#146
That's my case too, but I did end up playing Pokemon for a little.

I think I'm gonna get the new Fire Emblem. It's a remake of one of the SNES ones (2 I think), which is nice, since I haven't gotten Fates yet. There's an event for it at the Nintendo store, and I work walking distance from it. Might as well check it out, right?

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#147
Grabbed the game at the event. I'll probably play later today.

Kylo Force
4 months ago#148
I picked up Puyo Puyo Tetris finally. It reaffirms both that I am skilled at Tetris and complete and utter garbage at Puyo Puyo.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#149
I don't even know what Puyo Puyo is.

The new FE is pretty fun.

Kylo Force
4 months ago#150
My first exposure to it was Kirby's Avalanche in the US, and I remember being distinctly surprised that they released a game called Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine or something like that on Sega Genesis. Turns out it was just two different skins on the same puzzle franchise.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived