I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

User Info: zztman5

zztman5
5 months ago#151
I've finally properly started Monster Hunter Generations.

This is gonna take me a while.
Ryan Stiles: Blue Suede Shoes?
Colin Mochrie: ...nice pants? - Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Song Titles

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#152
Have fun!

I'm having horrific RNG on level - ups for nearly all my characters. I'm playing on hard, but that really shouldn't make a difference... right?
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#153
I think I'm at the end of Act 1? The game is sure acting like it. I imagine if I were playing on normal it'd be much more tutorial-oriented than it's been.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

User Info: zztman5

zztman5
5 months ago#154
I unlocked the 3-star quests in Monster Hunter Generations today.

Tetsucabra went down like a chump - but then again, I have experience hunting those from Monster Hunter 4.
Ryan Stiles: Blue Suede Shoes?
Colin Mochrie: ...nice pants? - Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Song Titles

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#155
More progress in FE. I massively prefer Celica's team to Alm's.

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
4 months ago#156
Surprisingly, although This War Is Mine can be a brutal game, it can also get boringly easy once you have everything you need and you're twiddling your thumbs waiting for the ceasefire (surviving to that point is how you win the game).

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#157
Interesting. I still haven't had a chance to look into more detail about that game, though just "waiting" for the game to end sucks.

I've topped 19 hours into Echoes. Full - on grind mode now thanks to hard mode being so forgiving /sarcasm.

LinkPrime1
4 months ago#158
Upgraded Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator to Rev 2, which released a few weeks ago.

Got into a good lobby and had a solid hour of good matches.

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
4 months ago#159
I did a custom run of This War of Mine with the most difficult winter and conflict settings and starting with one survivor, the aged and bereft of practical skills Anton. Winning took a lot of tries, and constant vigilance till the last few days. Anton was joined by Roman, who was invaluable for guarding, and Cveta, tied for the most useless character with Anton; just my luck. I spent most of the game scrambling for fuel and sending Roman to the hospital.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#160
Bump. Unsure of what to play when I'm not commuting on the train.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived