I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#31
Chrono Trigger beaten. I never wanted that game to end...I'm pretty emotionally about it honestly...

Yes, I cried. Got the standard ending.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 year ago#32
Man you are getting it DONE

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#33
Thanks! To put it in perspective though, I've been playing games that I was nearly complete with, except Uncharted.

Dishonored is gonna be next I think. Only 1 level left to do there.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#34
Turned Dishonored on, abs I was saved like 6 feet away from a guard, with another patrolling a few feet behind him. I had completely forgotten the controls, and was using Darkness vision at the time.

Managed to stealth kill the 2 guards. It was pretty funny, watching the second guard just walk past the collapsed body of the first without a single remark. Saved, and then got dragged off to play other stuff with friends.

Hopefully I can get into it more tonight. Looks like I'm about 1/2 or 1/3 into the level.

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#35
I think I'll also put together a wishlist for no other reason than because I want to. This list will go from define buy to some interest. I'm just putting it all in one place for now, and I'll put stars or something next to each name to gauge interest in the future.

By vague genre definitions:

RPG:
FFXV
FFXII HD
I am Setsuna
Persona 5
Star Ocean 5?
Pokemon: X, Heart Gold, either Gen III remake, Sun
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
#FE
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fire Emblem Chronicles (all 3)
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower (the third game in Op Rainfall)
SMT IV
Tales of Bersaria
Paper Mario Sticker Star?
That WiiU Paper Mario?
Xenosaga 2, 3

Action/Adventure/Platformer:
Uncharted 4
The Last of Us (remastered)
Crash remakes
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Yuuka-Laylee
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Bayonetta 1/2
Batman Arkham Knight
Bloodstained?
Mighty No. 9?
Insomniac Spider Man
Dishonored 2
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

Shooter:
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
CoD 4 Remaster
Days Gone?
Titanfall 2

Fighting:
Street Fighter V
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
Smash 4 WiiU

Misc:
We Are the Happy Few
Mario Kart 6?, 7, 8

Almost as long as the backlog itself!

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#36
I severely underestimated how much of the game I had left.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 year ago#37
I picked up Pokemon TCG on the 3DS Virtual Console as part of the E3 sale with the bonus discount for My Nintendo users. I already have five of the badges.

I bought Fire Emblem Fates Birthright over a month and a half ago. It's still in the shrink wrap.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#38
I still have my original file saved on my GBC version of Pokemon TCG. I've been missing 2 cards for eons, because you need to use card pop, and you can only do that with a link cable. I've only met one other person who had the game, and didn't bring it up at the time. I regret that decision every single day...

Beat Dishonored. I was not expecting roughly 7 more hours of game from where I was. I really got back into it, and I'm looking forward to the second one.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 year ago#39
If remember correctly, the two cards you could only get from Card Pop were exceedingly rare, and it was also sort of BS because you could only ever Card Pop with someone one time. It wasn't like Pokemon Gold/Silver where you could Mystery Gift with the same person once a day.

In any case, I have all eight medals now. I optimized my deck a little but I think I'll have to grind for much better cards since it's not quite efficient enough to take on the Grand Masters yet.

For three bucks and change, it's been a nice little diversion. I'm surprised at how many card effects I still remember purely from their picture.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#40
Huh, I did not know that you could only pop once. Now I don't feel so bad.

Not too sure what I should be playing next...leaning towards Super Mario Galaxy (just beating Bowser and attempting to find the <20 or so stars I'm missing).
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived