I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 year ago#41
Super Mario Galaxy 1 is really rewarding to 120 star once and extra fun a second time. I'd recommend it.

I'm at my parents house today and i came to dig up my copy of SMG1, but apparently I misplaced it in my multiple moves. Hopefully I can snag it on the cheap.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#42
I ended up playing Fire Emblem Awakening, and beating the chapter I had been stuck on (18).

I've still got quite a bit if game left, which is nice. Shame I don't really have the time to sit and play.

Probably gonna be a rotation between Overwatch, Rainbow 6: Siege, and Fire Emblem
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 year ago#43
I guess the other thing I didn't mention is that I picked up more of my stash of SNES games while I was at my parents' house. I thought I owned a copy of FFIII (US) for the SNES, but I don't. I realized it's because I actually own a copy of the GBA version that I got unexpectedly when I bought a replacement DS Lite.

It's too many games. I beat Pokemon TCG a couple nights ago and now I'm grinding away for the ultimate deck. I have to say that for three dollars and some change, it was a welcome diversion.

I picked up Rhythm Heaven Fever (for the Wii) and it should be delivered tomorrow. Going to get my hype up for Rhythm Heaven Megamix, which I will probably pick up for the long plane rides I'll be doing this summer.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#44
RPG:
FFXV
FFXII HD
I am Setsuna
Persona 5
Star Ocean 5?
Pokemon: X, Heart Gold, either Gen III remake, Sun
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
#FE
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fire Emblem Chronicles (all 3)
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower (the third game in Op Rainfall)
SMT IV
Tales of Bersaria
Paper Mario Sticker Star?
That WiiU Paper Mario?
Xenosaga 2, 3
Radiant Historia

Action/Adventure/Platformer:
Uncharted 4
The Last of Us (remastered)
Crash remakes
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Yuuka-Laylee
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Bayonetta 1/2
Batman Arkham Knight
Bloodstained?
Mighty No. 9?
Insomniac Spider Man
Dishonored 2
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

Shooter:
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
CoD 4 Remaster
Days Gone?
Titanfall 2

Fighting:
Street Fighter V
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
Smash 4 WiiU

Misc:
We Are the Happy Few
Mario Kart 6?, 7, 8
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#45
Not enough time or money for games :(

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#46
Pokemon Go is real.

Pre-ordered I Am Setsuna, Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#47
Picked up Final Fantasy IV during Prime Day. Quite excited for it. I was going to watch the AGDQ2016 speedrun of it, but I found myself pausing the video to follow the dialogue.

Should arrive Thursday. Exciting!

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#48
I Am Setsuna started. Nice looking game!

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#49
Switch to Pokemon White once again. My friends got back into Pokemon thanks to Go, and they're on the 3DS games. I'm hoping to catch up to them by the time Sun/Moon comes out.

I'm currently on Victory Road, which is nice at least.

LinkPrime1
1 year ago#50
Beat it! Going to move onto White 2 very soon. Holy crap was that intense though...Definitely top-tier Pokemon game, second only to Gen 2 I think, though I've still behind on quite a few games.

White 2 is supposed to be even better!
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived