I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
9 months ago#71
So far it feels somewhere in between Sticker Star and Super Paper Mario, actually. Mario has HP, and he works through stages that end when you collect a big star at the end of a level (and levels can have multiple big stars.) You enter battle with enemies via contact or First Strike, and use cards of various kinds to initiate attacks against enemies.

I've only obtained one field ability so far, but supposedly there are more.

The writing is top notch and makes me laugh, and I've only been through three levels (the first hub level and two stages) so far. I'll report back once I've gone through more of it, but so far I at least like it more than I did Sticker Star.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
9 months ago#72
I haven't played any of them since Super Paper Mario. I'm just starved for a turn-based Paper Mario game again.

Good to hear the writing is still top-notch.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

LinkPrime1
9 months ago#73
Digimon Cyber Sleuth is a really cool game. Like, really cool.

I'm about 2 hours in.

Edit: I've used "f***ing cool" previously and I'm sticking with it.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
(edited 9 months ago)

LinkPrime1
9 months ago#74
Stopped playing last night at an even 20 hours for Digimon. I'm still enjoying it quite a bit, even if the bosses can be infuriating at times (I'm on hard mode).

I beat the Wrath of the Machine raid in Destiny last night, finishing up after I had to split when my friends got a group together to do it on release last Tuesday. Not much else for me to do in that game, besides grind.

LinkPrime1
8 months ago#75
Stuck in Digimon and don't feel like grinding.

Been playing some Guilty Gear and Rocket League to pass the time until Pokemon comes out next Friday.

LinkPrime1
8 months ago#76
Bloodborne up next thanks to the DLC being only $8.

LinkPrime1
8 months ago#77
Pokemon Sun and Moon release Friday as well. FFXV at the end of the month.

LinkPrime1
8 months ago#78
Currently beaten the third boss in Bloodborne. With Pokemon arriving today, I'll be flipping between these 2 until FFXV. Digimon involves a lot of grinding or lowering the difficulty, and I don't feel like doing either.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
8 months ago#79
Pokemon Sun is incredibly fun, probably the most fun I've had with a Pokemon game since possibly Heart Gold / Soul Silver. I'll make a topic about it after I finish the game, but it is great.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
8 months ago#80
I'm enjoying it as well! I'm not far though, only made it to the major city to the demo.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.