I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
10 months ago#81
I've just passed the first trial on the third island, because I did almost nothing this entire weekend but play. My team is a little lacking, though.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
10 months ago#82
Lucky! My Dex is at 11, which I guess is pretty high. The guy that asks you to catch 10 different types was like "Woah you already got 10?!" and I was like "Wait really, I do?"

Was hoping for more new guys to be honest. Out of 11 types I think only 4 are current-gen. That's pretty disappointing IMO.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

Kylo Force
10 months ago#83
My team is evenly split with three old and three new (Raichu, Snorlax, Growlithe, and then Charjabug, Decidueye, and Toucannon.) I made the mistake of not really investing in type and move diversity early on and even with the curved experience and Exp Share, it's been hard to catch up Charjabug (though now he's on par with the current encounters / battles in the areas I'm in, vs the rest of the team which is several levels above.) Charjabug is the new member of the team, where I only rotated different Pokemon in and out of the slot as I caught them but never really found anything I liked.

I played a bit last night and I was genuinely disappointed I had to go to sleep because the story started ramping up even more than it already was. Can't wait to play more tonight and over the holiday weekend.

Also, don't worry about catching new generation Pokemon- just past where you are, it really starts to diversify.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
10 months ago#84
I beat the first trial. Things are fun in this game.

The diversity is okay, but I haven't hit route 3 yet. I'm doing great on my Pokedex so far though, 25/35ish.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

Kylo Force
10 months ago#85
I finished the main story of the game and some of the post game. Going for dex completion (not full completion, I don't have that much patience) but I'm going to try to finish as many of the aftergame quests as possible.

LinkPrime1
10 months ago#86
Completed the Route 3 story stuff unlocking the rest of the route to go back to Ikai (forget the spelling) village.

Beat Amelia in Bloodborne and I'm not in the Woods. Just unlocked the shortcut to the Clinic.

LinkPrime1
9 months ago#87
Final Fantasy XV has arrived and the patch is downloading.

LinkPrime1
9 months ago#88
Kingsglaive watched. I can't believe I'm actually about to play this game...

...10 years man...10 years...

Kylo Force
9 months ago#89
I've developed a minor obsession with finding a good deal on a PS4 on Craigslist or on the various FB marketplaces I'm on to find a PS4 so I can play FFXV.

The only FF I've played to completion is FFXIII, but I got to the final dungeon in FFX when my roommate who owned the PS2 moved out. I've played precious little of other FFs.

I've looked up absolutely nothing for fear of spoilers, but I think there's something about it that makes it look like it will scratch the Xenoblade Chronicles X itch I've had since finishing that game, and I can't believe I poured 200+ hours into that one. That might be the most time I've put into a non-Pokemon game and even if you include Pokemon, it's very close.

LinkPrime1
9 months ago#90
It's completely open world and I think you'll enjoy it.

The game is f***ing phenomenal IMO.

As a suggestion, watch the Brotherhood anime series on the FFXV YouTube channel. It sets up since background with the relationship between the characters. DO NOT LOOK AT THE COMMENTS I had a massive spoiler ruined for me by looking at other's reactions of the final episode. I'm hoping it was just a troll post. I really, really am...

Then watch the Kingsglaive movie. It ends right where you control Noctis at the start of the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm making the mistake of posting my backlog again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived