Switch presentation today.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Switch presentation today.

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
10 months ago#1
Anyone else hyped?
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
10 months ago#2
I'm pretty hyped for this. I was talking about this with some friends the other day. Nintendo hasn't wow'd me quite how they did with the Switch reveal in many, many years. I'm really hoping they can keep this hype train going.

And though it's looking less likely (though I never believe internet rumors 100%), if Breath of the Wild is going to be a release game, I'll more than likely get it day one.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
10 months ago#3
Same. I might be waiting until tomorrow morning to watch though. 11PM I should already be asleep.

Hmm.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

Kylo Force
10 months ago#4
Luckily it's 8 PM for me, but I think there's also supposed to be a Treehouse presentation tomorrow at 9 EST? Which would be early for me.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Kylo Force
10 months ago#5
Presentation was an absolute home run and Breath of the Wild being a launch title seals the deal. This is going to be the first Nintendo console I get day one.

...I'll be out of town for work on the day it launches, but I WILL FIND A WAY

LinkPrime1
10 months ago#6
The Internet hates this, but I think I'm in.

But now I'm hesitating like I was with the WiiU. Ugh.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
10 months ago#7
I haven't really seen anyone who hated it. I saw people who were very excited, people who were meh, and people who wanted to be excited but were worried/hesitant.

I'll probably just get BotW for Wii U and wait a bit for the Switch. After all, I was planning on buying a PS4 soon (as soon as I finished playing Bravely Second).
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

Kylo Force
10 months ago#8
I'm really happy with my PS4 purchase (having only played FFXV and having Infamous: Second Son and Watch Dogs waiting in the wings for me). I have a preorder on the Switch and for Breath of the Wild, but BOTW and Super Bomberman R are the release games that I want and I could possibly wait for those.

People are saying they'll wait until the holiday season for the inevitable price drop or holiday bundle, which makes sense, but the idea of trying to get a Nintendo console holiday bundle sounds like a giant task. That and I specifically remember waiting for what felt like forever for a Smash console bundle they never actually happened until way late in the cycle.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Switch presentation today.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived