One of life's certainties.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. One of life's certainties.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
11 months ago#1
Just filed my taxes. Was waiting on the statement of how much student loan interest I paid last year. Totally worth the extra $13.

It's weird. Checking into PMS to let you know that I've filed my taxes feels like it's somehow become a thing, even if the only topic I can remember doing so is solely from last year.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
11 months ago#2
I started mine before I even got my W-2, andwill finish and file literally the day I get my W-2.

Kylo Force
11 months ago#3
I actually fell asleep bizarrely early the other day and woke up, wide awake, at 3 AM. Instead of trying to go back to sleep, I checked to see if my W-2 was ready and filled everything out... only to be completely frustrated that my 1098-E wasn't ready yet. I was pleasantly surprised it was ready today. So that was the only step that was missing.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
11 months ago#4
This is what we are now lol

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
11 months ago#5
I wish I could get mine done so quickly. Life goal is to be like Flanders and mail them in on New Year's Day.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

Kylo Force
11 months ago#6
Jacehan posted...
I wish I could get mine done so quickly. Life goal is to be like Flanders and mail them in on New Year's Day.

Oh that would be the dream come true for sure. But I found out they don't start processing returns until the 23rd anyway, so until then they just sit in a giant queue. But getting in line early helps because I got my return before the beginning of February last year, which I didn't even think was possible based on their processing timeline.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. One of life's certainties.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived