Happy birthday Jon!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Happy birthday Jon!

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#1
*confetti*
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
3 months ago#2
Yay! Another trip round the sun :)

User Info: BUM

BUM
3 months ago#3
Happy birthday!
SIGNATURE

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 months ago#4
Thank you very much for the birthday wishes. I am currently in the midst of having a very normal workday (my students/coworkers are completely unaware that it's my birthday) and then I have a short break before I have a rehearsal late into this evening. AKA a completely normal Wednesday.

But I am very thankful for this additional trip around the sun and final trip in my 20s, which is not something Young Jon would have imagined himself saying when he arrived here in 2001. It's a blessing to know you all (even the ones who post even less frequently than I do) and I have greatly enjoyed your presence in my life over the past 16 (!) years.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
3 months ago#5
Happy birthday, Jon. You're a pretty cool guy. I hope to meet you in person someday. I guess that's slighly more likely now that I live on the West Coast.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 months ago#6
Kodiologist posted...
Happy birthday, Jon. You're a pretty cool guy. I hope to meet you in person someday. I guess that's slighly more likely now that I live on the West Coast.

If our paths ever happen to cross, I'm sure it will be a good time. Where are you based? I'm in California relatively frequently, if that's where you are.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#7
Kodiologist posted...

---

Wait wait wait, you're not in Stony Brook anymore?
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

Kodiologist
3 months ago#8
I graduated in May and moved to Los Angeles for a postdoc in HIV research at UCLA. I live in Westwood, near the UCLA main campus.

---

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#9
Oh nice, congrats!

I feel like you posted about this and I just totally forgot.

Kodiologist
3 months ago#10
Yeah, I think I did.

---
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Happy birthday Jon!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived