You fools couldn't chase down a pumpkin!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. You fools couldn't chase down a pumpkin!

User Info: BUM

BUM
2 months ago#1
At this rate it'll take ya... 100 more years to catch me!
SIGNATURE

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
2 months ago#2
Um, no. Not fair. Flavio hates you all.

Super Mario Wiki tells me that Croco has a line "You're a persistent bugger!". This was changed to "pest" for the European release; too bad Nintendo didn't catch Mario Party 8's infamous "Turn the train spastic" line with similar timeliness.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

User Info: BUM

BUM
2 months ago#3
Hah, I didn't know that!

Croco has some great lines. The one that sticks with me (because it seems surprising to me) occurs when you are pursuing him with Mallow after he filched your Frog Coin. There is that treasure box with the invincibility star in it, and he says "That treasure box is tempting, but now's not the time."

Why did you say that, Croco? Are you trying to tempt me? Or are you actually giving me advice? Are you narrating your own personal thoughts? Do you just wish to impart some of your wisdom to me, feeling a sort of peculiar bond with me, since I've been chasing you a while, now?

Punchinello...? Never heard of ya.
SIGNATURE

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#4
It has something to do... with the sea.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. You fools couldn't chase down a pumpkin!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived