I broke up with my girlfriend

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I broke up with my girlfriend

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#1
This f***ing sucks
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
3 months ago#2
Dang man. Sorry to hear it.

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
3 months ago#3
That's always rough. Story?

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#4
To make a very long story short, my feelings for her changed after a fight we had last week. She's going away for 3 weeks next week (we're basically long distance anyway, only seeing each other every 2-3 weeks). I didn't want to drag her along, hoping for a change in my emotion. I didn't think that was fair to her, so I ended it, much to her shock.

She said there were going to be changes after she got back. We were going to see each other every weekend. But I was worried that wouldn't be enough, and bit the bullet now instead of dragging it along and dreading everything over these next few weeks.

This s*** sucks man.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

User Info: BUM

BUM
3 months ago#5
Hm. That's a difficult situation. It's a good sign that you were willing to make a tough call instead of dragging things along. Maybe things would've been good, but, from the sounds of it, maybe not. It is a rough situation but, it could have been worse if things were strung out.

Of course, you ought to do your best to reassure her that it is not anything to do with herself, but just that you felt there was too much strain in the long distance. It's not for everyone. Be sure to assert some positive things about her, lest she feel like she is not a good girlfriend, or undesirable, and become more sad than she already will be.
SIGNATURE

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 months ago#6
That's really rough, man. Sorry :-(
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#7
Thanks guys. I appreciate the support.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I broke up with my girlfriend

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived