Funtime activities

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Funtime activities

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
2 months ago#1
• Label men's and women's bathrooms "genderqueen" and "nonbinary", respectively.

• End every single sentence you say with "mm-hmm", with a tone and level of volume of your choice.

• Ask Microsoft technical support how to disable system updates in Windows 10.

• Insist that Apple technical support tell you where to get "a real Mac", with an implicit assumption (that you should avoid revealing for as long as possible) that x86 computers can't be Macs. When they finally explain it, say "Oh, that's because of the new Oh-Sex thing, right?". Then ask them if OS X supports OpenDoc.

• Chew out your Evangelical member of Congress at a town-hall meeting for failing to legalize stoning adulterers to death as commanded in the Bible.

• Tell a white nationalist "Go back to Europe, honky, and take your smallpox with you."

• Try to communicate with your friends in PGP-encrypted SMS.

• Submit a paper to a scientific journal reporting a failure to replicate a replication failure.

• Narrate C-SPAN as if it were a Let's Play of a JRPG.

• Claim to post a new selfie every day on Instagram, but actually just post the same image over and over again.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
2 months ago#2
Kodiologist posted...
genderqueen

Yes, this is a typo for "genderqueer", but honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to find that it has some currency of its own.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

User Info: PaperSpock

PaperSpock
2 months ago#3
These are silly and I appreciate them. Now I really want to listen to a Let's Play of the Comey hearing.
Fame is but a slow decay.
-Theodore Tilton
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Funtime activities

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived