SNES Classic Edition announced

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. SNES Classic Edition announced

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
5 months ago#1
http://www.nintendo.com/super-nes-classic

Comes with 21 games, including Star Fox 2 which was never released, two controllers, and an MSRP of $79.99. Releases September 29.

I would very much like one. I don't know if the odds are in my favor of getting one for MSRP, but I will definitely try.

Also sort of regretting selling my NES Classic, because I think these two things would look really cute sitting next to each other.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#2
Definitely going to try and get one
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

Kylo Force
5 months ago#3
I am too. I'm excited for the inclusion of Earthbound since I held off on getting it on Wii U Virtual Console, but I'll buy all versions of Earthbound they put out if it will convince them to officially localize Mother 3.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
5 months ago#4
I'm wondering if this will finally make for a good way to play Secret of Mana with three players.

I mean, I will never, ever, ever again succeed in getting two of my friends together consistently enough to play a video game in its entirety. But it would be nice to have the option.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
5 months ago#5
Yeah, the only time I foresee playing a full video game with more than one other person in my future is perhaps with my future children. Otherwise, it won't happen.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

Kylo Force
5 months ago#6
The last time I've been able to play a full video game was when a friend of mine was crashing in our living room for a month while he was in between places. We played through co-op Kirby's Return to Dreamland and had a good time with it, but that was a few years ago already. My roommate and I finished many games together while we were living together, but that was just two people.

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
5 months ago#7
It's sort of weird that the whole system gets a collective ESRB rating. I guess the ESRB only rates games separately if they're distributed separately.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#8
It should be a blanket rating, like E-T or something.

I guess every game is rated E in this case.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

Kylo Force
5 months ago#9
I imagine all of the games had to be rated again for every virtual console iteration and again for this. Also I'm fairly sure that all of them would have fallen into the K-A rating that preceded the E rating.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
5 months ago#10
Jacehan posted...
Yeah, the only time I foresee playing a full video game with more than one other person in my future is perhaps with my future children. Otherwise, it won't happen.

Yes, I suppose that is an argument in favor of procreation. Hm.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. SNES Classic Edition announced

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived