Ice cream trucks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
4 months ago#1
I grew up in the suburbs and one of my very distinct summer memories is seeing and hearing the ice cream truck come by with his music jingle blaring on speakers, and if I was lucky, my dad would give me $1.50 or however much it was and I could get a popsicle. I remember how he would sometimes get a Choco Taco and I would be astounded how spendy he was being for himself, because those ran around $2.25.

I don't think I've seen an ice cream truck in a very long time but I also think it's because I don't live in the suburbs anymore. Do you have memories of an ice cream truck from growing up?
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
4 months ago#2
Yes, I particularly remember an ice-cream truck that stopped outside of Washington Market Park. I liked to get (and still do, on the rare occasions I find soft-serve ice cream) chocolate and vanilla with rainbow sprinkles.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
4 months ago#3
I live within city limits and see ice cream trucks all over the place. Also, nowadays, frozen yogurt trucks.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
4 months ago#4
I remember this being a somewhat regular thing when I was little. Now I do see ice cream trucks that come by but it's pretty rare.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived