Life's Weird Intersections

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Life's Weird Intersections

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
1 month ago#1
This evening, as I scrolled through Twitter, a tweet from our very own AMan appeared on my timeline because some actress retweeted him. Too weird.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 month ago#2
vert der ferk

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
1 month ago#3
My weird PMS connection is that Kelly Matula, a friend I made while we were both getting interviewed for grad school at Carnegie Mellon back in 2011, happened to already be friends with Wil.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 month ago#4
I mean I became like best friends with Travis, and I already was with Mark, and also I sent a bunch of money to Will once to take care of a friend for me (who was also Travis's girlfriend). A tangled web we weave!

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 month ago#5
Yeah, I think I've seen a tweet from Jordan come up in my timeline in a similar manner.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
1 month ago#6
Probably the weirdest GameFAQs-related life intersection occurred a number of years ago when a longtime friend of mine from the ACSB was talking to me about this girl he had been dating for a while. The relationship started in person, not online. He told me her name and some of the really quirky things she was into, and I remembered that many years ago there was a girl from the ACSB who shared that name and the quirky hobbies. I told him to ask her if she was ever on the ACSB on GameFAQs. It turned out that she had been and that they had actually "known" each other long before they had started dating.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#7
Digi and my dad went to the same high school.

Not at the same time, of course.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 month ago#8
Yes, I have known Kelly since I was a young child, and in deference to her social media strategy I decline to explain further. It's fun though.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Life's Weird Intersections

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived