My backlog topic got locked

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. My backlog topic got locked

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#1
Damn.

I'm playing FFXII, having a good time. The 4x speed multiplier is a God-send.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 months ago#2
That game was next on my list for PS4 pickups. I'm hankering for a stopgap game between now and Super Mario Odyssey.

However, I did just pick up an NES Classic and opened it when my sis said she wanted to play Dr. Mario, and now I'm thinking of running through a bunch of those games first.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#3
I'd certainly recommend picking it up. The job system really revamps the old license board, and all the changes are good IMO.

How'd you pick up a NES Classic?
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 months ago#4
Amazon had it on their Treasure Truck. I got a text early that morning from a friend asking how much I'd sold my NES Classics for back when they came out last year, and then said that Amazon was selling them on the Treasure Truck. With a bit of persistence, I was able to reserve one on the app, and then I went to the truck location to pick it up.

Treasure Truck is this thing where they send out one deal every so often, you reserve it on the app, and then tell them which location you're picking it up at. Once you're there, you verify your reservation with a QR code that they e-mail you, and then they give your item to you. There's no exchange of funds on site; they simply bill your default Amazon payment information (I was unaware of this and was surprised they just handed me the unit after scanning the code.)

Sometimes they have extra stock that they sell on site, but they didn't have any extra stock of NES Classic. There were a lot of disappointed parents and kids there.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#5
Bump.

That's still crazy you got one.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 months ago#6
What exactly does the 4x speed multipler do?
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#7
Exactly as it says, everything is 4x faster. Music stays the same, and it's turned off for cutscenes (which are skippable). It's an awesome addition to the game.

Jacehan
2 months ago#8
Yeah, that sounds good. Now that I bought a PS4 I was thinking of picking of FFXII. I loved it back in the day.
Paper Mario Social:

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#9
Do it! It's an awesome remaster and I would say the definitive version of the game.

The job system also adds a lot of variety. Just don't obsess over it the way I did haha

Edit: Spelling
(edited 2 months ago)

Jacehan
2 months ago#10
Well, I just finished FFXV, so I might take a FF break, but soon enough.
Paper Mario Social:
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. My backlog topic got locked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.