My backlog topic got locked

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. My backlog topic got locked

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#21
Picked up Super Mario Odyssey last night and played through the first set of levels. The game is an absolute joy to play. Mario is more expressive than he's ever been, his moveset is greatly expanded in great ways, he's as mobile as he's ever been, and the worlds are large and invite exploration but not in an intimidating way.

Can't recommend it enough.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#22
LET'S GO BLACK FRIDAY SWITCH DEALS COME ONNNNNNNN

/caps
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

Kylo Force
1 month ago#23
I finished the main story of Super Mario Odyssey and it is excellent. There's a ridiculous cascade of things to do after finishing the main story. I'd say either it or Breath of the Wild is an excellent choice for your first Switch game, but I would not get both of them simultaneously because they both deserve/demand a lot of your attention and switching back and forth between the two would do a disservice to both.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#24
I'd probably buy both but commit to one. There's a bunch of games I would get though. The library is pretty impressive for just a few months after launch
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

LinkPrime1
3 weeks ago#25
+The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
+Super Mario Oddessy
+Mario Kart 8

LinkPrime1
3 weeks ago#26
Was not aware a Nintendo ID and Nintendo Account were 2 different things.

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#27
Cleared my second shrine. This game is amazing.

I'm really digging all the water references and wordplay.

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#28
Breath of the Wild is my GOTY and it's not even close. Everything about the game is engrossing in a way I don't think I've ever experienced in playing video games.

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#29
Loving every second of it. Really trying to go through the whole thing blind.

LinkPrime1
5 days ago#30
I...I killed my horse...

I didn't even know it was possible! We were on a cliffside, I wanted to see where a tower was, some rock golems came out of the ground, and I hit it and...and...

Oh God Bond I'm so sorry...

I'm not one to go back to a previous save...but damn...

Bond's back with me. I really hope he isn't mad...
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. My backlog topic got locked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.