Whoooo adult sick day

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Whoooo adult sick day

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 months ago#1
Technically I had an adult sick day on Tuesday but then I was too tired and groggy to really enjoy it.

This time, I tried really hard to get into work but just couldn't hack it, so I have enough ibuprofen and stimulants swimming in my system to reach that state utter misery/youthful vigor that made staying home from school so great. It's weird--there's a particular emotio-chemical thing happening that puts me immediately in mind of kind of sucking at Sonic the Hedgehog and being mystified by Star Wars on VHS and for some reason catching the Price is Right.

Only now I'm going to finish Momodora and only answer the e-mails that I find personally compelling. Whoo boy adult sick day.

Yes, everything is gonna be alllllllllright.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Whoooo adult sick day

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived