SNES Classic Edition get!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. SNES Classic Edition get!

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 weeks ago#1
Woke up at 4, got out of the house at 4:30, lined up at my local Target at 4:45. There was a pretty healthy group of people already there. When they distributed tickets at 6, I got number 43. They had about 90 consoles and all of them were spoken for at the distribution time.

Went back to the store right before 7 when they opened, and there were quite a few more people there. Some were disappointed at the news that you had to have a ticket, while some stubbornly waited in line and hoped for an exception (there were no exceptions.)

I've got a full day of work today, but I'm very excited to work through all of these classic games again, many of which I only ever saw on the shelves of my local Hollywood Video (RIP), and many others that are old classic favorites (that I may or may not possess in multiple forms already.)
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#2
You're really ontop of these launches lately huh?
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#3
I definitely try to stay on top of launches of things that I'd like to buy. And if it's a Nintendo product, the chances of that being true are elevated. So I guess I am on top of it?
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#4
Oh I wanted to link to a post from The Hard Times with the title "Why Spend $80 on an SNES Classic When You Can Install Emulators on a Raspberry Pi and Never Shut the f*** Up About It?" but that will obviously be defeated by the profanity filter.

Anyway, that definitely sounds like a cool object. You gotta play the multiplayer Secret of Mana and report back.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. SNES Classic Edition get!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.