The transition of waking up to the sun shining to absolute darkness took a week.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. The transition of waking up to the sun shining to absolute darkness took a week.

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#1
80/80

This isn't cool man
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 month ago#2
Well, as a matter of fact, it's very cool (cold).
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#3
That transition happened last week here and I am not looking forward to the rapidly approaching time when it will be dark when I get to work and also dark again before I'm on my way home.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#4
Yesterday was super cold...

Ugh, you're killing me Jon...
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#5
It's the reverse of living in a place where it stays light until 9:30 PM in the summer, I guess. But it doesn't mean I can't complain about it haha
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 month ago#6
I'm still a little wary of taking my ACs out. It was like a 30 degree swing between yesterday and today.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 month ago#7
Hey, at least DST will end soon, and we'll get some of that morning light back - at the cost of our evening light. But I prefer that.

Darn you sinusoidal rate of change!
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: BUM

BUM
1 month ago#8
Get up earlier during the year and you won't experience the transition. C'mon, the day is half-spent by the time the sun rises! You're sleepier than kittens!
SIGNATURE
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. The transition of waking up to the sun shining to absolute darkness took a week.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived