PMSian Gatherings

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#1
I've been in California since Saturday and yesterday had the chance to meet up with Kodi. We ate a delicious meal and also had cookies for dessert. We discussed some of his research work and also the ups and downs of the different views we had on working in academics, among other things.

Kodi was a lovely, gracious host and it was a very fun way to spend part of my afternoon. And he was very patient with me when I had to reschedule from meeting on Saturday.

I'm realizing that this sounds like some sort of weird airbnb review but it really was a great time. Looking forward to when such gatherings can continue to happen in the future.

And yes, we took a selfie, but I won't post it unless Kodi says that it's okay to do so.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
2 weeks ago#2
Sure it's okay; that was the point.

★★★★☆ Great PMSian; would PMS again.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#3
May it be entered into the records of PMS history, this is when we met.

https://i.imgur.com/yFUST2C.jpg
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: freepizza

freepizza
2 weeks ago#4
Lookin good guys.
"...you should try reading my posts being getting all emo." --FoxMetal

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#5
A++
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#6
Nice! Also I was like 80% sure Kodi was in Pennsylvania.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#7
why didn't I take a HeyDude/DIM selfie

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
2 weeks ago#8
I was in college, but that was from 2007 to 2011. Maybe you're thinking of Kelly.

---
Have you ever stopped to think and forgotten to start again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.