I'm not the type of person to go for an all-inclusive resort package

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm not the type of person to go for an all-inclusive resort package

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#1
But, having had to get one for my brother's wedding, I have to say it was pretty nice. Not having to worry about anything, just grabbing stuff when you want it. It's particularly good for swimming - our room keys were wristbands so you could just walk out of the room not carrying anything, swim, then walk back to change.

Not something I would do often, but it was good.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#2
Where'd you stay at?
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#3
Yeah, it's the sort of thing I'd never go in for in theory, but having had to once, it's pretty great. And of course who can talk bad about buffet-style dining?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#4
Also, congratulations to your brother.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: zztman5

zztman5
4 days ago#5
I've never been to a resort, but I have been on a cruise, which is kinda like a moving resort/hotel?
Ryan Stiles: Blue Suede Shoes?
Colin Mochrie: ...nice pants? - Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Song Titles
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm not the type of person to go for an all-inclusive resort package

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.