I've some questions!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
2 months ago#1
How can I enter a contest for FAQs/Reviews?
But the rules says..
All contribution contests open to residents of the United States and Canada only, void where prohibited.

Can I enter as a fun entry just like we did in BYG contest?
"It's not death I'm feared of, I'm just feared of doing nothing in life." - Sahil Bawalia
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator

User Info: Krystal109

Krystal109
2 months ago#2
Emulator posted...
How can I enter a contest for FAQs/Reviews?
But the rules says..
All contribution contests open to residents of the United States and Canada only, void where prohibited.

Can I enter as a fun entry just like we did in BYG contest?

Let's put it this way, you need a US address... any address. Let's say, for argument's sake, you live at the White House... You'd enter the address for the White House and a valid email and get a gift card to Amazon.com.

Emulator
2 months ago#3
But I'm in India!
"It's not death I'm feared of, I'm just feared of doing nothing in life." - Sahil Bawalia

User Info: Spanettone

Spanettone
2 months ago#4
you can put any US address you want

the gift card is sent to your mail address, wherever you actually live

Emulator
2 months ago#5
Spanettone posted...

You mean Amazon mail address.

User Info: ZeoKnight

ZeoKnight
2 months ago#6
Emulator posted...
Spanettone posted...

You mean Amazon mail address.

No, it doesn't have to be your Amazon email address, it can be any valid email address. In fact, I also use 2 different email addresses. I don't live in the US either and have my first FOTM won last month. What I have done is just entered the address as mentioned in the metaFAQ (the famous White House) and give my first email address. When I have won, the gift card will be sent to my first email address. Now I can see the code and use my second email address for Amazon accounts to redeem the money.

Of course it's easier if you use only one email address. The whole thing won't be complicated as in my case.
First Black Star achieved 04/25/2017
First FOTM won 05/26/2017

Krystal109
2 months ago#7
I was trying to be subtle, but you only need a valid address and email. The address wont matter, since the gift card is sent to the email.

Emulator
2 months ago#8
OK. Thanks for information.
Can I use the code anytime or it'll expire after a period of time? I'm asking because I don't have a bank account and I don't even need money at this time/age. I am just a student.
Are you going to participate this month?

User Info: ZeoKnight

ZeoKnight
2 months ago#9
After you redeem the code, it will stay in your accounts forever. The gift cards itself has expire date. If you don't redeem it, you can lost the money. At least it's what I have learnt from the past month. That's my first time win and at least my amazon accounts still have that $100 balance.
First Black Star achieved 04/25/2017
First FOTM won 05/26/2017

Krystal109
2 months ago#10
Emulator posted...
bank account

The gift card will be attached to your Amazon acct and can not be used anywhere except on Amazon.com. It can not be sold for money or transferred into cash, unless you're willing to sell it to a US citizen since Amazon.com is the NA site. If you plan to sell it, I suggest making a Paypal acct and having them pay you there, since you don't have a bank acct.

Once attached to the Amazon acct, the money will not expire or go away, unless you forget the acct email or something.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived