Post your new reviews here!, Part 3!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - Reviews
  3. Post your new reviews here!, Part 3!

User Info: Iyamtebist

Iyamtebist
2 months ago#1
Since part 2 hit the post limit, I figured I would just go ahead and create part three. Anyway, I have put my review for Bleed up on my blog https://guardianacorn.com/2017/09/02/steam-greenlight-landfill-bleed/.

Anyway, my review for Yooka-Laylee is in pending. At this point I'm pretty much only submitting ROTM bait reviews since I kinda need to have some exclusive content on my blog. And yeah, I have really strong feelings about Yooka-Laylee, and this review will reflect them. It is also very detailed and thorough, consisting of about 4500 words. I may try and trim it down when I put it on my blog since ROTMs are usually decided by the amount of detail present anyway.

User Info: dolphinmage

dolphinmage
2 months ago#2
Iyamtebist posted...
It is also very detailed and thorough, consisting of about 4500 words.

Wow, you are long-winded. None of my reviews topped 3000 words, and most of them sit around 2000. I try to keep mine as brief as possible while still covering all the fundamentals. Mostly b/c I find the best reviews are the ones that don't test my attention span with too much rambling. But to each their own.

User Info: RJHarrison

RJHarrison
2 months ago#3
I have two reviews currently in the queue, for Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja (ARC) and Ketchapp Basketball (IOS). They've been there for over a week now and it seems that reviews are the only thing that haven't been touched when the contributions have been getting uploaded to the site; I'm putting it down to this new FFAQ display rollout that they've been working on. Anyway, links will be posted once they're up.
Ryan Harrison | CRP #22792
Be Just and Fear Not

User Info: bouchart

bouchart
2 months ago#4
I submitted a review for Fate 1997 and Jeopardy 25th Anniversary Edition. With luck I'll have one or two more done today and tomorrow.

Approval s probably slow because of the three day weekend.
You can't stop Bouchart.

User Info: RJHarrison

RJHarrison
2 months ago#5
Just got another one submitted for Sonic Mania (PS4). Again, link will be posted once it gets uploaded.
Ryan Harrison | CRP #22792
Be Just and Fear Not

User Info: 16-BITTER

16-BITTER
2 months ago#6
Still waiting on the update, like everybody else.

Submitted a bunch of reviews for the Atari Jaguar, as I had an opportunity to play through many of them this weekend
The folks who know about frostiness stay frostiest the most.

User Info: Iyamtebist

Iyamtebist
2 months ago#7
https://guardianacorn.com/2017/09/06/yooka-laylee-rareware-is-back-detailed-review/ Well, I actually finished the final version of my Yooka-Laylee review before it got put up on this site. And yes, this is probably one of my most abrasive and opinionated reviews yet, considering that I am also commenting on specific other reviews of the game and the way the gaming press treated this game.

16-BITTER
2 months ago#8
I really wasn't a fan of Rare's collectathons or even that genre for the most part, so I haven't been paying attention to the press surrounding it. Still, looking forward to reading your take this evening.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
2 months ago#9
Weird, I had my latest review accepted just hours after I submitted it. I couldn't believe how quickly it was turned around.

If anyone is interested, here it is!

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/729541-cosmic-star-heroine-ps4/reviews/164890

16-BITTER
2 months ago#10
FooFightersFan posted...
I couldn't believe how quickly it was turned around.

Yeah if you just happen to submit them around the time the admin is publishing them, this can happen. They take a while to get back into things around/after holidays, from what I've noticed.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - Reviews
  3. Post your new reviews here!, Part 3!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.