This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How strong is Ribrianne? (103 spoiler)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. How strong is Ribrianne? (103 spoiler)

User Info: Acharyap28

Acharyap28
4 months ago#1
She was fighting competitive against a more serious 17. However, we've only seen her fight SSJ1 Vegeta and although it was brief, she didn't show any edge against him. As for 17, we know he's stronger than SSJ1 Goku but seeing how Goku has been using SSB on everyone to "test" them, we don't know how much he was holding back.

User Info: Dr_RudyMjolnir

Dr_RudyMjolnir
4 months ago#2
She is SSJB level for sure.
Biggest Brianne de Chateau fanboy in the Dragon Ball fanbase.

User Info: SSJGPiccles

SSJGPiccles
4 months ago#3
Well it's safe to assume she probably could have beaten SSJ Vegeta had the fight gone on. I don't know how much more power she has though. Probably enough to make a later episode.

User Info: WhatChuLookinFo

WhatChuLookinFo
4 months ago#4
I'll get back to you when Ribrianne fights 17, Vegeta, or someone else in future episodes.
http://imgur.com/a/U4ne8
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPnug8JKwYq4S4M/giphy.gif

User Info: ethsfan

ethsfan
4 months ago#5
She was in her enraged magical chubby transformation. Thats about ss2 level, 17 could have beat her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGg5Mhol-g

User Info: Piccolo1990

Piccolo1990
4 months ago#6
SSJGPiccles posted...
Well it's safe to assume she probably could have beaten SSJ Vegeta had the fight gone on. I don't know how much more power she has though. Probably enough to make a later episode.

Who knows especially since it didn't look like vegeta was really trying against her

User Info: Acharyap28

Acharyap28
4 months ago#7
Piccolo1990 posted...
SSJGPiccles posted...

Who knows especially since it didn't look like vegeta was really trying against her

Ya Vegeta didn't seem to have any real trouble with her

User Info: Ultimatex12

Ultimatex12
4 months ago#8
ethsfan posted...
She was in her enraged magical chubby transformation. Thats about ss2 level, 17 could have beat her.

I'm not sure about SSJ2 level, but considering 17 was playing around with her, it's plausible he might be holding back.

User Info: CurzonDax

CurzonDax
4 months ago#9
She fought evenly with 17 and crushed his barrier in a single hit. I'm assuming she's at least near SSB level.
Now Watching: Rome
Now Playing: Fallout 4 for the Xth time

User Info: Fwahm

Fwahm
4 months ago#10
Ultimatex12 posted...
ethsfan posted...

I'm not sure about SSJ2 level, but considering 17 was playing around with her, it's plausible he might be holding back.

He didn't look like he was playing with her, unlike Kukunsa, and she actually broke his barrier with a punch.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. How strong is Ribrianne? (103 spoiler)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived