This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ep. 108 scans (spoiler)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Ep. 108 scans (spoiler)

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
6 days ago#1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJmTtCKW4AAP7j0.jpg

So the Yardrat's instant transmission is what's giving Gohan a hard time.
FC:1633-4315-8950
Official Hero of Time of the Majora's Mask 3D board.

User Info: icartnella

icartnella
6 days ago#2
You would think that Gohan would've come up with a plan against IT, especially since him and Goku developed the ki barrier thing together.

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
6 days ago#3
icartnella posted...
You would think that Gohan would've come up with a plan against IT, especially since him and Goku developed the ki barrier thing together.

Speaking about plans, what if they have a backup plan that they created before recruiting Frieza, just in case he betrays them.
FC:1633-4315-8950
Official Hero of Time of the Majora's Mask 3D board.

User Info: MasterOfKaioken

MasterOfKaioken
6 days ago#4
I'm hoping the Yardrat is capable of some other crazy techniques.

When Goku got back to Earth after visiting them, he said that they are capable of all kinds of strange techniques, but pparently he only had time to learn IT. It would be nice if this Yardrat could showcase some of their other abilities.

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
6 days ago#5
I doubt Goku and Gohan expected to fight a Yardrat from a different universe to plan anything out. If that was the case Goku might have as well taught Gohan IT like he should had done years ago.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"

User Info: Ghostrain23

Ghostrain23
6 days ago#6
Lelouch71 posted...
I doubt Goku and Gohan expected to fight a Yardrat from a different universe to plan anything out. If that was the case Goku might have as well taught Gohan IT like he should had done years ago.

This and vegeta and every other person who could usefully use this

User Info: StickyNicky

StickyNicky
6 days ago#7
Gohan will probably beat the yardrat in a way that doesn't make sense, like with Botamo.

User Info: Dark_Lawl

Dark_Lawl
6 days ago#8
https://twitter.com/herms98/status/906320215583031296

Apparently Freeza is gonna do something once Gohan is about to defeat Jimeze, according to herms translation here
3DS FC: 3780-9016-8527

User Info: AceofSpades1700

AceofSpades1700
6 days ago#9
You'd think Goku would have taught Gohan IT a long time ago. It would have been useful against Cell. And even now.
o_o

User Info: Returning_CEmen

Returning_CEmen
6 days ago#10
MasterOfKaioken posted...
I'm hoping the Yardrat is capable of some other crazy techniques.

When Goku got back to Earth after visiting them, he said that they are capable of all kinds of strange techniques, but pparently he only had time to learn IT. It would be nice if this Yardrat could showcase some of their other abilities.

They were also said to be weak and relied on their technological advancements.
http://i.imgtc.com/BOhYeOg.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Ep. 108 scans (spoiler)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived