This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One Piece Legendary Q&A CCLXI:"This Is Big News!"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. One Piece Legendary Q&A CCLXI:"This Is Big News!"

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
2 months ago#301
I'm not sure if I'd say it's possible or not. I want to say no, but we do have cases of Law using Haki to overpower Vergo's haki and cut him. But I'm still of the opinion that Law is using a sliver of his sword to cut people, so it may not be his fruit.

Haki powered fruit effects in general haven't been shown much as far as I can think of, not just Logia but I don't think any fruit user has shown the ability to use haki on their manifested fruit effects.

Maybe Biscuit using haki on his soldiers would count I guess
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
2 months ago#302
Knighted Dragon posted...
I'm not sure if I'd say it's possible or not. I want to say no, but we do have cases of Law using Haki to overpower Vergo's haki and cut him. But I'm still of the opinion that Law is using a sliver of his sword to cut people, so it may not be his fruit.

Haki powered fruit effects in general haven't been shown much as far as I can think of, not just Logia but I don't think any fruit user has shown the ability to use haki on their manifested fruit effects.

Cracker*
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355

User Info: TehLizardKing

TehLizardKing
2 months ago#303
New Character poll

1. Luffy: 11.737 votes.
2. Zoro: 10.442 votes.
3. Sanji: 10.215 votes.
4. Law: 7.997 votes.
5. Ace: 4.605 votes.
6. Jinbe: 3.884 votes.
7. Chopper: 3.301 votes.
8. Nami: 3.269 votes.
9. Sabo: 2.967 votes.
10. Hancock: 2.452 votes.
11. Shanks: 2.010 votes.
12. Robin: 1.952 votes.
13. Cavendish: 1.742 votes.
14. Reiju: 1.665 votes.
15. Usopp: 1.409 votes.
16. Rocinante: 1.230 votes.
17. Doflamingo: 1.125 votes.
18. Crocodile: 1.050 votes.
19. Brook: 936 votes.
20. Franky: 861 votes.
20. Marco: 861 votes.
22. Perhona. 861 votes.
23. Vivi 861 votes.
24. Bon Kure 861 votes.
25. Kuzan 861 votes.
26. Carrot 861 votes.
27. Shirohige 861 votes.
28. Pudding 861 votes.
29. Bartolomeo 861 votes.
30. Nekomamushi 861 votes.
31. Shirahoshi.
32. Smoker.
32. Tashigi.
34. Buggy.
35. Koala.
36. Eustass "Captain" Kid.
37. Rayleigh.
38. Gol D. Roger.
39. Eiichiro Oda.
40. Rebecca.
41. Bepo.
42. Rob Rucchi.
43. Enel.
44. Ain (Film Z).
45. Katakuri.
46. Señor Pink.
47. Farafra.
48. Kurohige.
49. Urouge.
50. Pandaman.
5129 1165 3506
http://www.last.fm/user/Kvltivater

TehLizardKing
2 months ago#304
apparently number 47 is a meme on 2ch or something. I've seen him in past character polls where he was literally the only character I could not recognize
5129 1165 3506

User Info: Rayzor_Quill

Rayzor_Quill
2 months ago#305
Knighted Dragon posted...

Does Katakuri using haki on his mochi kick not count as a logia using haki on there element?
The O.C. Supertones and Five Iron Frenzy Rock!!!
Jesus is the Reason for every season!!

TehLizardKing
2 months ago#306
Title: King Baum

BM, holding Napoleon rushes towards Luffy and the others.
BM uses a technique that resembles the giants' and in one attack opens a deep gouge in King Baum's bark.
King Baum sobs and begs BM for forgiveness. Nami asks who the lady tree was and he says she is his fiancée. Nami says he has to live.

The group keeps running and Nami uses the clima tact 'Black Ball'

Nami: Lightning likes lightning!

Zeus is interested by the lighting and goes off course, dispelling BM's technique. BM falls off Zeus but he doesn't notice since he's busy eating the Black Ball.

The group takes advantage of this and rushes into the Woods. Zeus follows them and asks Nami for more. Luffy asks if he can let them ride him but he says only BM is allowed to do that.

Nami asks him to become her servant and he agrees.
Nami: you can become such a big lighting cloud as to conceal the sky can't you? That's cool!'

BM orders the Woods to stop them, the trees block their path. But King Baum, for his fiancée's sake kicks them aside and keeps running.

Prometheus comes down from above and crushes King Baum. King Baum is set alight.

In the meantime Brûlée is in Mirror World. She has 10,000 soldiers on standby ready to go anywhere. The BMP are all around the circumference of the island and the seas are being watched. Katakuri is waiting for the Straw Hats on board the Sunny.

Pudding gets in contact with Chiffon. Chiffon says she wants to leave here like Lola. Pudding says she's not doing it for her family or the island. She's doing it because 'that person and his friends will be killed! We must stop Mama!'
5129 1165 3506

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
2 months ago#307
TehLizardKing posted...

BM, holding Napoleon rushes towards Luffy and the others.
BM uses a technique that resembles the giants' and in one attack opens a deep gouge in King Baum's bark.
King Baum sobs and begs BM for forgiveness. Nami asks who the lady tree was and he says she is his fiancée. Nami says he has to live.

The group keeps running and Nami uses the clima tact 'Black Ball'

Nami: Lightning likes lightning!

Zeus is interested by the lighting and goes off course, dispelling BM's technique. BM falls off Zeus but he doesn't notice since he's busy eating the Black Ball.

The group takes advantage of this and rushes into the Woods. Zeus follows them and asks Nami for more. Luffy asks if he can let them ride him but he says only BM is allowed to do that.

Nami asks him to become her servant and he agrees.
Nami: you can become such a big lighting cloud as to conceal the sky can't you? That's cool!'

BM orders the Woods to stop them, the trees block their path. But King Baum, for his fiancée's sake kicks them aside and keeps running.

Prometheus comes down from above and crushes King Baum. King Baum is set alight.

In the meantime Brûlée is in Mirror World. She has 10,000 soldiers on standby ready to go anywhere. The BMP are all around the circumference of the island and the seas are being watched. Katakuri is waiting for the Straw Hats on board the Sunny.

Pudding gets in contact with Chiffon. Chiffon says she wants to leave here like Lola. Pudding says she's not doing it for her family or the island. She's doing it because 'that person and his friends will be killed! We must stop Mama!'

What an amazing chapter after a break.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355

User Info: eathb_au

eathb_au
2 months ago#308
Pudding next SH
Not changing this sig until the Denver Nuggets win the NBA Championship -- Started 3/9/09
#TANKFORDENVER

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
2 months ago#309
Revelation34 posted...

Cracker*

RIP me posting late at night

TehLizardKing posted...

Sounds pretty interesting, but I wonder why her own minions are able to defy her. Kinda undermines her own fruit power, Sugar's fruit is probably just a straight upgrade over hers then?

Rayzor_Quill posted...

Does Katakuri using haki on his mochi kick not count as a logia using haki on there element?

I can't remember, doesn't he use his mochi to make his leg longer but still make contact with his actual leg? Basically like how Luffy stretches his fist to have more range, but he's still hitting you with his fist
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: voldothegr8

voldothegr8
2 months ago#310
Hahaha of course Luffy would ask that.
Oda break tracker 2017- 6 (2)
Super Mario Maker Profile: 1237-0000-0073-02FE
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. One Piece Legendary Q&A CCLXI:"This Is Big News!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived