This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One Piece Legendary Q&A CCLXI:"This Is Big News!"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. One Piece Legendary Q&A CCLXI:"This Is Big News!"

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 months ago#351
So, any scans for the new chapter yet?

MS seems to be late for their scans lately, but this week even other scanlators are late.
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
4 months ago#352
Apparently Katakuri doesn't have just a paramecia, it's a "Special Paramecia" in the translation? Guess we'll find out more, but it sounds like how Marco's zoan fruit is in a completely different tier from normal ones

Heartomaton posted...
Explain why that means it's not still a random thing to have as a Logia power. A swamp is naturally occuring, but it's main composition is water, dirt, and water-thriving plantlife. Having a Devil Fruit power of Swamp is, as I said, no more or less random than mochi, naturally occurring or not.

I never said it's not random, I said it's not comparable. Mochi is far different from something that actually occurs naturally like all the other logia do and like a swamp does. Swamp is kinda random as it's just a better version of Crocodiles, but it still made sense compared with all the other logia. Mochi actually didn't, which is why there have been debates since the first time it was revealed about why it doesn't make sense to be a logia
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: Milkomeda

Milkomeda
4 months ago#353
RPGNoZero posted...

MS seems to be late for their scans lately, but this week even other scanlators are late.

This will be a real late chapter people are saying there won't be a chapter till Monday (Japan time) so another 3 days probably at the latest.
anyoneandeveryone 4 months ago#354
*time machine appears*

*checks sites but not threat*

What happened? Is this the timeline where OP got cancelled?

Or did the guy that leaked JUMP early get arrested again?

what year is it
"Fool! All the hatred in existence would never be enough to defeat me!"
"This... isn't anger... isn't hatred... it's..."

User Info: green dragon

green dragon
4 months ago#355
Fwahm posted...
Even if a Trebol-like situation could technically explain him getting cut in half and being fine, how does it explain this?

the same way luffy has survived from gun shots. if anything the scan you provided gives more credibility to katakuri being a parmecia. like, why would bege open gun fire on a logia?

User Info: FinalXemnas

FinalXemnas
4 months ago#356
Haki bullets?
Alex Jones' powder gives you a shriveled weewee.

User Info: Rayzor_Quill

Rayzor_Quill
4 months ago#357
So has Oda ever changed the type of a person's Devil Fruit like this before?
The O.C. Supertones and Five Iron Frenzy Rock!!!
Jesus is the Reason for every season!!

User Info: NeoGeoXSega

NeoGeoXSega
4 months ago#358
Milkomeda posted...
RPGNoZero posted...

This will be a real late chapter people are saying there won't be a chapter till Monday (Japan time) so another 3 days probably at the latest.

What's the delay? Chapter came out late or translators slipping.
I'm still using Glitches & downloading Saves! TRY & STOP ME GAMEFAQS!
http://i.minus.com/iB8tNWOJUBBtH.gif

User Info: ViewtifulGrave

ViewtifulGrave
4 months ago#359
I don't understand what the problem is with mochi?

Did Oda specifically state that logias can only be naturally occurring phenomena?
You enjoy teaching high schoolers, and I'll enjoy creating my crappy manga. Let's see where we both are in a year. TheDoorMouse
Update http://imgur.com/vz0c9xf
anyoneandeveryone 4 months ago#360
ViewtifulGrave posted...

Did Oda specifically state that logias can only be naturally occurring phenomena?

I never got why that seemed like it was a rule for Logias either.
"Fool! All the hatred in existence would never be enough to defeat me!"
"This... isn't anger... isn't hatred... it's..."
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. One Piece Legendary Q&A CCLXI:"This Is Big News!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived