This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One Piece Legendary Q&A CCLXI:"This Is Big News!"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. One Piece Legendary Q&A CCLXI:"This Is Big News!"

User Info: lelouch623

lelouch623
4 months ago#411
We've had weird humans like django goldenweek paulie zoro and even reiju's brother Sanji. None of these characters needed a devil fruit and drinking poison is so mundane compared to them that it never even occurred to me she had one

User Info: PK_Spam

PK_Spam
4 months ago#412
anyoneandeveryone posted...
Okay, most of us were here for this.

Who here seriously expected Rebecca to join?

I honestly forgot all about Rebecca throughout Dressrosa and kept going "Oh right. She exists." Every time she had a panel.

Carrot's mostly the same. Does she even have a gimmicky power? I'm too lazy to check the wiki but I think it was electricity or something?

Yeah, she's not joining. Oda would've given her way more screentime during the wedding if she was gonna join.
https://i.imgur.com/hCHZS1f.gif

User Info: green dragon

green dragon
4 months ago#413
lelouch623 posted...
We've had weird humans like django goldenweek paulie zoro and even reiju's brother Sanji. None of these characters needed a devil fruit and drinking poison is so mundane compared to them that it never even occurred to me she had one

Yeah, I agree with ya. I never would've thought that she had a df.

Maybe it isn't related to her poison power. Who knows. The only thing we've really seen from her is her poison power so I wager that's what her fruit relates to
(message deleted)

User Info: PK_Spam

PK_Spam
4 months ago#415
Maybe her power doesn't have anything to do with poison.

Maybe she's just good at that succ
https://i.imgur.com/hCHZS1f.gif

User Info: metalshadow2k4

metalshadow2k4
4 months ago#416
lelouch623 posted...
and drinking poison is so mundane compared to them that it never even occurred to me she had one

I mean...her "favorite meal" is a poison that's supposed to be instant death under normal circumstances, and was even about to kill Luffy, who has abnormally high poison resistance thanks to his experience with Magellan. That's a bit extreme for a non-DF ability.
Uh...placeholder signature.

User Info: Villain

Villain
4 months ago#417
Random theory - Nami is one of big mom's children.

We know she was a war orphan rescued on a battle field. Gets along with Lola and Chiffon.

Why not
http://i.imgur.com/ZWNgMXL.jpg Formally known as Will VIIII
Game Discounts + Deals: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1205-discounts-and-deals

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
4 months ago#418
Baeju also poisoned Smoothie after grazing her
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
4 months ago#419
I don't think its a DF power. I think its Germa tech.
Currently playing: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, Overwatch, LoZ: Breath of the Wild, Pokemon Moon, Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend
FC: 2638 - 1204 - 7548

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
4 months ago#420
Knighted Dragon posted...
Scorpion122178 posted...

but none of those people won <_<

Most actually *did* win, but lost rematches.

Aokiji beat Ace, Crocodile beat Mizu Luffy, and Enel beat Luffy, Crocoboy and Enel just got screwed by Luffy's plot armor that kept bringing him back to fight them again

But the point was just that even while heavily handicapped, better stats can heavily negate a weakness. Katakuri is the equivalent of Jack, who should be strong enough to back hand Jimbei and Nami off an island if they start getting cheeky

Scorpion122178 posted...

I heard that but that isn't mentioned anywhere in the chapter. So where are people getting this from?

Previous chapter was retconned in the updated release, I think it was 871 that got updated to call him a "Special Paramecia" instead

Revelation34 posted...

Mud is wet sand.

I know you're joking, but that debate never had ground to stand on. Mud is literally not wet sand

mud
m%u0259d/
noun
noun: mud

soft, sticky matter resulting from the mixing of earth and water.
synonyms:mire, sludge, ooze, silt, clay, dirt, soil

sand
sand/
noun
noun: sand; plural noun: sands

a loose granular substance, typically pale yellowish brown, resulting from the erosion of siliceous and other rocks and forming a major constituent of beaches, riverbeds, the seabed, and deserts.

Mud is just wet dirt, sand is not the same thing as dirt despite there being trace amounts of sand in dirt (sometimes)

Yes it was a joke but you're wrong about that. Sand castles are made from sand and when they get wet it's mud. In other areas it would just be dirt. On a beach it would almost be all sand.

PK_Spam posted...
Yeah, she's not joining. Oda would've given her way more screentime during the wedding if she was gonna join.

Robin had less.

green dragon posted...

Maybe it isn't related to her poison power. Who knows. The only thing we've really seen from her is her poison power so I wager that's what her fruit relates to

Pretty sure her powers are just a butterfly zoan and the poison comes from the experiments.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. One Piece Legendary Q&A CCLXI:"This Is Big News!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived