This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seven Deadly Sins 229 (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Seven Deadly Sins 229 (spoilers)

User Info: PK_Spam

PK_Spam
2 months ago#1
You get a power up! You get a power up! Everybody gets a power up!

These last few chapters have been really really good. Can't wait for Escanor vs Meliodas next week.
https://i.imgur.com/hCHZS1f.gif

User Info: Mizerous

Mizerous
2 months ago#2
*Orochimaru gif*
Playing: Final Fantasy VIII/ Xenosaga Part 1

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
2 months ago#3
Come on Escanor, DON'T JOB!!!

Also, I like how Ban is literally so weak and irrelevant that now he's just a damsel in distress

The balance of power in this series is pretty out of whack. Most of the sins are so weak they are just in the way. Even after her power up, isn't Elaine still like half the power level of Escanor and Meliodas power level from ages ago
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
2 months ago#4
Escanor: Certified Babysitter
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.

User Info: tallgeeseIV

tallgeeseIV
2 months ago#5
can we have a flashback for Lil'Merlin and Goddess Liz?

User Info: 434KuroChan434

434KuroChan434
2 months ago#6
Escanor is due for a loss, so I am hoping he loses here.
"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

User Info: JhayCee

JhayCee
2 months ago#7
I'm so glad my wife isn't around the house so I can continue to scream like a little girl.

f***ING HYPEEEDDDDDDD
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. - Dalai Lama on PC vs Console

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
2 months ago#8
434KuroChan434 posted...

Why is he due for a loss? He's supposed to be the strongest human, if he loses then it means the human race as a whole is too weak to win. He's literally the hope and potential of the human race incarnate, I don't think he should get anything less than a stalemate, or an interrupted fight instead of an out right loss.
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: XGeass

XGeass
2 months ago#9
So merlin is now confirmed to be a goddess now? At least in part? Escanor asking to know more about Merlin's childhood was hilarious.

Mera is a f***ing snake? I wonder if her stats change in that form, also why did Elaine sprout full grown wings but King has f***ing nubs?

Can't wait for next week to see Meliodas and Escanor, the hype is real.

Knighted Dragon posted...
434KuroChan434 posted...

Why is he due for a loss? He's supposed to be the strongest human, if he loses then it means the human race as a whole is too weak to win. He's literally the hope and potential of the human race incarnate, I don't think he should get anything less than a stalemate, or an interrupted fight instead of an out right loss.

To be fair merlin knows everyone power sets pretty well, and even she was breaking her usual calm character and was freaking out saying that Escanor had no chance in winning.
Rowlet is the best new starter for Pokemon. Try and prove otherwise.

User Info: 434KuroChan434

434KuroChan434
2 months ago#10
Knighted Dragon posted...
434KuroChan434 posted...

The human race is too weak to win.This was proven when members of the human race betrayed Stigma to work alongside the demons during the Holy War (Rou for example). Escanor is an anomaly. I do agree that he is the hope and potential of the human race, but he is still human. I would like to see him actually address his sin, like the other Sins have. I know we have his relationship with Merlin, but that only addresses his weak form. I want more character development for Praise the Sun Escanor. Enough development that can lead into his side-story. A loss here will help that.
"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Seven Deadly Sins 229 (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived