This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Hero Academia Episode 31 *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Episode 31 *spoilers*

User Info: Mr_Solo_Dolo_3

Mr_Solo_Dolo_3
2 months ago#21
supermoc10 posted...
Team Rocket Elite posted...
supermoc10 posted...
Team Rocket Elite posted...
Why are people joining the League of Villains to support Stain? Stain's final action before getting captured was stabbing a knife into a Nomu's head. That should be enough to at least kick off a decent amount of speculation regarding whether Stain was actually a part of the League of Villains or at the very least had a falling out prior to his capture.

Well Nomus attack indiscriminately and it attacked the kid who Stain believes is one of the "real" heroes so I guess it wouldn't cause confusion for people joining the League thinking that the League shares Stain's motives. They'd know from Stain saving Deku in the footage that he deems him worthy.

I don't think the general public would know what the behavior patterns of Nomus are. The assumption would be that the Nomus are attacking the targets the League of Villains set them out to attack. A Nomu attacking a hero Stain deems worthy and Stain killing the Nomu in response should be a sign that Stain and the League of Villains may be in conflict with each other rather than working together.

Also, Nomus attacking indiscriminately isn't really true either. At least from what we've seen, they seem to follow Shigaraki's orders pretty well.

Fair enough. You're right about Nomus following Shigaraki's orders. Nevertheless, I still find it coherent that potential villains would see that and still think Stain is in the League of Villain. They'd just think he's a higher-up in the organization who punished a misbehaving underling.

Mr_Solo_Dolo_3 posted...
The footage didn't capture Stain saving Deku tho. Just the aftermath of it.

That's just what we're shown because they wouldn't just waste time replaying the events of last week's episode through a different perspective. The footage absolutely DOES show him saving Deku. I could prove it to you but I'd have to spoil the manga.

In case you've read the manga, Spinner, the reptile dude who imitates Stain's costume and joins the League of Villains after seeing the video, tells one of the LoV members not to attack Midoriya when they're at the Training Camp because Stain deemed him worthy.

Ahh yea you're right. Thanks for reminding me.

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
2 months ago#22
red255 posted...
guessing they don't have enough material for a proper season,

There's plenty of material left for like 2-3 more seasons easily
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: FinalXemnas

FinalXemnas
2 months ago#23
There's was a green guy who kinda looks like Stain.
Alex Jones' powder gives you a shriveled weewee.

User Info: 0megaDragonSwor

0megaDragonSwor
2 months ago#24
If you're not showing a scene of a villain getting punched, it's filler, obviously
Youtube - Mushinronja
New Monster Hunter Discord Server: https://discord.gg/YxxukYX

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
2 months ago#25
Meh, only liked 3 bits of the episode - The Hand Crusher, Shigaraki all upset at being upstaged by Stain, and the very end.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: ChickenSpice

ChickenSpice
2 months ago#26
Who is the twintail girl that looks sadistic? I must know more of her.
There are 5 good Nep games out. HDN Rebirth 1 and 3, Neptunia U, Mega Neptunia and Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls.
http://i.imgur.com/K97bNUW.jpg

User Info: FinalXemnas

FinalXemnas
2 months ago#27
From my extremely limited manga knowledge (I looked at 4 fights and know a few villain names, but know nothing of the current plot), her name is Toga, and she is very popular.
Alex Jones' powder gives you a shriveled weewee.

User Info: tallgeeseIV

tallgeeseIV
2 months ago#28
Kawaii!
http://i.imgur.com/sJrsqgv.jpg

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins
2 months ago#29
I liked the part where hand crusher
http://myanimelist.net/profile/omarssikins
Luscious Mami Tomoe, what a Mami. Fiora is mine. Eva-unit 00, Rei at your service. Yuno is delicious, fish is not.

User Info: s0nicfan

s0nicfan
2 months ago#30
ChickenSpice posted...
Who is the twintail girl that looks sadistic? I must know more of her.

That's best girl Toga. You will know more of her.
"History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever." - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Episode 31 *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived