This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remember when Nanatsu no Taizai was good *spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Remember when Nanatsu no Taizai was good *spoilers

User Info: AdviceMan

AdviceMan
3 months ago#11
I will say... fundamentally, it was around Escanor where the roots of badness started. Don't get me wrong. Escanor is really fun, really great, and super badass. But there's a such thing as too much sun, and the manga got skin cancer.
"I'm not racist but, BLM sure did make me racist." -Skasa
I'm just here to offer you advice, take it or leave it.

User Info: foreveraIone

foreveraIone
3 months ago#12
Nk is still alive?
http://i.imgtc.com/qieELu9.jpg
Always. Edgy.

User Info: dillpickle69

dillpickle69
3 months ago#13
foreveraIone posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
You mean back when the main characters were all so OP compared to the enemies that power levels were unnecessary, right?

Then the series turned around and the enemies were so OP that most of the main characters were useless?

Then they all got power ups and they're all at the same level except Ban?
It really unacceptable how garbage messaging is on PS4. 10 minutes for a message to pop up? Hold on, let me go start sending smoke signals.
-white_thief

User Info: Rai_Jin

Rai_Jin
3 months ago#14
I was a bit disappointed that the mean looking demons were nothing special and there were goofy ones instead.

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
3 months ago#15
dillpickle69 posted...
foreveraIone posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
You mean back when the main characters were all so OP compared to the enemies that power levels were unnecessary, right?

Then the series turned around and the enemies were so OP that most of the main characters were useless?

Ban somehow got to the same level without a power up.

dillpickle69
3 months ago#16
Deadinsideman posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
foreveraIone posted...
dillpickle69 posted...

Ban somehow got to the same level without a power up.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vnLYGKOqXEk/WXNpDsg9ymI/AAAAAAABPbE/KsUO5ehaZqYvVyl1oUU3PAMaaBffX5-VQCHMYCw/s0/009.png
It really unacceptable how garbage messaging is on PS4. 10 minutes for a message to pop up? Hold on, let me go start sending smoke signals.
-white_thief

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
3 months ago#17
In Ban's case, it was literally regaining his Treasure, since he is apparently only mediocre at Hand-to-Hand. Kinda like how Diane's first power jump (before the recent one) was due to getting her Hammer back so that she could properly channel Earth Magic and do some actual damage.
Each new party member is unique but Magilou the Witch is easily the highlight.

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
3 months ago#18
GOD-KlNG posted...
red255 posted...
no I don't remember it ever being good.

>taste this bad
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga... it's a way of life - DBZAOTA482
call me Sodium Chloride my raps so ill they'll make you wanna die - Scorpion122178

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
3 months ago#19
The series has actually been getting better for a while now, the current arc has really improved things
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

dillpickle69
3 months ago#20
Aysander posted...
In Ban's case, it was literally regaining his Treasure, since he is apparently only mediocre at Hand-to-Hand. Kinda like how Diane's first power jump (before the recent one) was due to getting her Hammer back so that she could properly channel Earth Magic and do some actual damage.

Regaining his treasure isn't going to do enough to make a difference. Back when all 7 had their treasures they still weren't stronger than nerfed Meliodas, aside from Escanor and maybe Merlin.

So when, not if, his power up comes, it's going to be from more than just getting his sacred treasure back.
-white_thief
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Remember when Nanatsu no Taizai was good *spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived