This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Serious question. Anyone here actually like anime?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Serious question. Anyone here actually like anime?
Team Rocket Elite 2 months ago#11
0megaDragonSwor posted...
People here like anime and hate it at the same time, and really hate people that talk about anime on youtube.

Don't misunderstand. I don't like anime or anything, I just happen to watch it sometimes.
This was not the best year for my bracket.
Congrats to BK_Sheikah00 for winning the BYIG Guru Contest!

User Info: Sticky_Derp

Sticky_Derp
2 months ago#12
there are a lot of people who watch stuff they don't like and mostly complain but you'll find that everywhere TC

also nobody owes you any reccs, use Google and/or this site's search function
https://youtu.be/70utG1L5bfU

User Info: LewdLust

LewdLust
2 months ago#13
Your other topic was made only a couple of hours ago, were you expecting professional 24/7 customer service or something? Has it never occurred to you that people don't have much to recommend because of your very specific requirements and the fact that you already got plenty of answers already from the topic you made a year ago?

If you get offended this easily I'd suggest staying away from all internet message forums.

User Info: Derbmeister

Derbmeister
2 months ago#14
this man wants you to write elaborate essays that tell you everything about the show apparently

maybe this is why anime youtubers actually exist
http://i.imgur.com/dAskO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/lNk88.png http://i.imgur.com/2JLvY.png
NME_Enterprises

User Info: red255

red255
2 months ago#15
Anime youtubers exist because somehow it gets them money.

Not all of them are as bad as digibro.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: XianMei

XianMei
2 months ago#16
Sticky_Derp posted...
there are a lot of people who watch stuff they don't like and mostly complain but you'll find that everywhere TC

also nobody owes you any reccs, use Google and/or this site's search function

Hey sticky, how's it going?

First of all, you're right no one owes me a recommendation, and I apoligze. I just was hoping to recreate this type of topic.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/74054885

Hope there's no bad blood between us. From what I've seen, you're one of the better people here.

LewdLust posted...
Your other topic was made only a couple of hours ago, were you expecting professional 24/7 customer service or something? Has it never occurred to you that people don't have much to recommend because of your very specific requirements and the fact that you already got plenty of answers already from the topic you made a year ago?

If you get offended this easily I'd suggest staying away from all internet message forums.

You're right, I was being impatient, and I apologize.

That said, the only requirement I actually listed was ...

As in I want to watch 12+ episode show with cute girls who have hot bodies that show them off. Show needs to have at least a season out.

Oh, and no hentai. Just gonna watch one series today, and I need at least 6 hours for that.

Keijo was something I might have been willing to watch, but I wanted suggestions for more than one show. Was trying to ask him and you to name more than just one show each. That said, I could have phrased it better.

If you're willing to forgive me, do you think we could try again? I'll be more patient this time.

User Info: LewdLust

LewdLust
2 months ago#17
I can think of High School DxD and Valkyrie Drive but you probably knew those already.

If you don't mind something more tame there's Scum's Wish and Eromanga Sensei though probably not exactly what you're looking for.

User Info: Adder

Adder
2 months ago#18
I'm going to stop watching anime when I finished Isekai Smartphone's 12 eps, I don't care if there's a season 2.
Because I like fighting games much more than anime

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
2 months ago#19
Gamefaqs is notorious across the web as having some of the most toxic forums for just about any topic. You get used to it after you've been here for a decade or more

If you want more friendly people and more recommendations you'll need to go somewhere like Reddit. Reddit gets a lot of flak on Gamefaqs . . .but what doesn't? Reddit is usually a lot more friendly depending on the sub, and /r/anime is pretty chill in general.

The people on this board do like anime, most of them just have terrible taste and like moe blob garbage. As for recommendation topics, I'll usually reply to them when it's relevant to me, but sometimes people get ridiculously obscure with what they want. Like

"Recommend me anime where the MC is a guy pretending to be a girl who's actually a robot and then dies half way through the series"

If you just ask something like "What's good this season" or something that isn't asked 40 times a day you'll usually get good responses. Note, the "What's good this season" has been asked like 20 times a week so you'd be better off wording it something like "What have you not dropped this season"
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: FortePlus

FortePlus
2 months ago#20
I really thought that "gamefaqs is really t o x i c" meme had run its course. Guess not.
[We, The North] - MUST DIE // Yeah I tried to fix my pride, but that @#$%'s broken.
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Serious question. Anyone here actually like anime?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived