This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you rather have a sharingan or a super saiyan hair?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Would you rather have a sharingan or a super saiyan hair?

User Info: PlayStationV

PlayStationV
3 weeks ago#1
Sharingan
Future owner of a PlayStation 4.

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
3 weeks ago#2
I'm assuming that this is purely aesthetics but even if the sharingan came with its superpowers going Super Saiyan is such a great punctuation to anything that it'd be irresistible.

If you ended your statement by going Super Saiyan no one would be able to say anything. There's no coming back from the other guy's hair turning spiky and GOLDEN.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: qwertyMrJINX

qwertyMrJINX
3 weeks ago#3
Super Saiyan, obviously. Sharingan is useless outside of the Naruto universe.
There ain't nothing to get, you just gotta have that shine

User Info: Sasukefire

Sasukefire
3 weeks ago#4
qwertyMrJINX posted...
Sharingan is useless outside of the Naruto universe.

You wouldn't want to learn how to copy fighting styles, handwriting, and other tricks? Sure you have to be physically capable of doing said actions, but that's still pretty useful. Also, you'd see everything coming to a significant degree with three tomoe Sharingan. Someone is playing Basketball? Have Sharingan on, and as long as you're fit, you can play like them. Instant star.
Irony is my body and Memes are my blood.

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
3 weeks ago#5
One super saiyan hair or like all my hair can transform?
If it is only one hair, sharingan for sure.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
anyoneandeveryone 3 weeks ago#6
Having a Sharingan means there's always gonna be at least ten dicks trying to rip it out of your skull.

I'd rather have the anime lightsaber.
"Because sometimes what you really need is for someone else to pay a horrible price."

User Info: TheWorId

TheWorId
3 weeks ago#7
Is it just for aesthetics or do you get their powers too? Either way, going with Super Saiyan. Glowing gold hair>red crazy eyes for aesthetics and if we get the powers too, I'd much prefer getting 50x stronger and looking excellent to getting the Sharingan's limited abilities in this world.
"And we will be the best guests you ever had."
I have a new master. His name is Shulk.

User Info: Tivor

Tivor
3 weeks ago#8
Super Saiyan for sure. Both for aesthetics and powers, as already said.
Vin Scully, Herge, Ray K. Metzker, Abelardo Morell, Vik Muniz, Mori Kaoru, Steve Jobs, Depeche Mode, Tim Duncan, John Stockton. RESPECT.

User Info: Selt_Jr422

Selt_Jr422
3 weeks ago#9
Imagine having both. You'd be powerful as f***. Super Saiyan + Sharingan.
Medieval Fantasy is awesome.

User Info: Fwahm

Fwahm
3 weeks ago#10
TheWorId posted...
Is it just for aesthetics or do you get their powers too? Either way, going with Super Saiyan. Glowing gold hair>red crazy eyes for aesthetics and if we get the powers too, I'd much prefer getting 50x stronger and looking excellent to getting the Sharingan's limited abilities in this world.

The topic title says you get SSJ hair, not SSJ. I don't think the hair itself bestows the power boost.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Would you rather have a sharingan or a super saiyan hair?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived