Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars 2 - Social
  3. Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

User Info: Eaglerulez

Eaglerulez
6 months ago#191
ZettaComposer posted...
They did the same thing with Twilight Princess on the Gamecube/Wii. I'm guessing that worked pretty well so they decided to do it again with Breath of the Wild.

There's also the lack of backwards compatibility which is probably why Mario Kart 8 Deluxe exists.

Interesting! I didn't realize that actually.
www.actsofgord.com . Long live Green Earth. Escalators can't break, they can only temporarily become stairs. I Love GREEN TEA

Eaglerulez
6 months ago#192
So is anyone excited for the new Star Wars movie?
www.actsofgord.com . Long live Green Earth. Escalators can't break, they can only temporarily become stairs. I Love GREEN TEA

Eaglerulez
5 months ago#193
Bump

User Info: CO Mel

CO Mel
5 months ago#194
I'll probably watch it because I didn't fulfill my 2016 movie quota (one movie a year).
So you hold up fantastic creatures/demons/whatever with toy guns...
Then you tell them to give you their lunch money. Sure.

Eaglerulez
5 months ago#195
CO Mel posted...
I'll probably watch it because I didn't fulfill my 2016 movie quota (one movie a year).

WHAT!? how do you only see one movie a year?

CO Mel
5 months ago#196
Eaglerulez posted...
CO Mel posted...

WHAT!? how do you only see one movie a year?

Some combination of not really caring for watching all movie and avoiding contact with crowds due to introversion. Also from a cash perspective, I have better things to spend money on.

Another thing is can't really sit still and do nothing for extended periods of time because I'll just fall asleep - main reason I don't binge netflix - it bores me.

User Info: Erika_Redmark

Erika_Redmark
5 months ago#197
I haven't been to a movie theater in so long that I don't even remember how old I was last time I was in one.
"Rip off this lace that keeps me imprisoned, But beware the enchantment..... for my eroticism, is your oblivion" - Nymphomaniac Fantasia

Eaglerulez
5 months ago#198
Erika_Redmark posted...
I haven't been to a movie theater in so long that I don't even remember how old I was last time I was in one.

Interesting, I love going to the movies at a theater. One of my favorite things to do to be honest.

CO Mel
5 months ago#199
After goofing around for who knows how long, I finally decided to kill Calamity Ganon in Breath of the Wild.

User Info: Erika_Redmark

Erika_Redmark
5 months ago#200
At that point he is better referred to as Nuisance Ganon

Eaglerulez posted...

Interesting, I love going to the movies at a theater. One of my favorite things to do to be honest.

You have more patience than I ever will.

Then again all the stuff I actually find time to enjoy are available from the internet so I have not needed to much.
"Rip off this lace that keeps me imprisoned, But beware the enchantment..... for my eroticism, is your oblivion" - Nymphomaniac Fantasia
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars 2 - Social
  3. Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.