Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars 2 - Social
  3. Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

User Info: Eaglerulez

Eaglerulez
2 years ago#21
Lord Seth posted...
A little sad no one remembers me.

Then again, my activity was mostly restricted to posting some comedic fan fics I wrote.

Lord Seth! I do remember you actually. I always feel bad when I forget someone, there were just so many names back in the day it is hard to keep track of all of them until you see them again.

What's kind of crazy to me is the fact that a lot of the people from these old AW boards are still fairly active and have a ton of karma.
www.actsofgord.com . Long live Green Earth. Escalators can't break, they can only temporarily become stairs. I Love GREEN TEA

User Info: CO Mel

CO Mel
2 years ago#22
It looks like Tinto's account was closed/killed at some point...
'Rumors of my existence are greatly exaggerated.'
Me at some point of realizing that I'm already dead. Wait what.

User Info: Suraj

Suraj
2 years ago#23
Wattaburger
[TCM] Tweek

User Info: Erika_Redmark

Erika_Redmark
2 years ago#24
Lord Seth posted...
A little sad no one remembers me.

Then again, my activity was mostly restricted to posting some comedic fan fics I wrote.

I was about to mention you as well. I really enjoyed those fanfics. I guess that makes my memory the logical complement of everyone elses, since I remembered no one else until I saw their names posted.

Did Jax Omen have an obsession with Lash or am I thinking about someone else?
When you wish upon a gelatin mold, nothing will happen. It is a gelatin mold. It's only purpose is to wiggle when any small frequency passes through it...

User Info: DemonKingu

DemonKingu
2 years ago#25
Nah, that was Jax alright.
http://www.warsworldnews.com | Advance Wars website and community
Visit our IRC channel: http://embed.mibbit.com/?server=cthulhu.arg-irc.net&channel=%23wwn

Suraj
2 years ago#26
Who could forget All About Lash?
[TCM] Tweek

Erika_Redmark
2 years ago#27
I vaguely remember All About Lash in name only, and a google search combining Jax Omen and All About Lash turns up only this wayback link (which does not contain the topic)

http://web.archive.org/web/20050115112307/http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=2000194

Any chance that anyone knows where I can read it?
When you wish upon a gelatin mold, nothing will happen. It is a gelatin mold. It's only purpose is to wiggle when any small frequency passes through it...

Suraj
2 years ago#28
2005. Wow. Good find. I'm sure it's saved somewhere. Wonder what ol' Jax is up to these days.

So what are you guys up to? What have you been doing and what keeps bringing you back to the AW2 Social Board, years and years later?
[TCM] Tweek

Erika_Redmark
2 years ago#29
Suraj posted...
2005. Wow. Good find. I'm sure it's saved somewhere. Wonder what ol' Jax is up to these days.

So what are you guys up to? What have you been doing and what keeps bringing you back to the AW2 Social Board, years and years later?

It's in my 'Boards' list and I saw a topic on nostalgia, and now I am interested in what, if any, old stuff I found funny could be dug up (I posted something similar involving Metroid Prime and Fat Albert over on those forums) If you look at my Karma, it's actually not that high: according to the Karma calculator I have a measly 14.2% of what I could have. I honestly just started posting this year again with any amount of regularity, so I kinda had a decade long hiatus from the GameFAQs.

User Info: CO Mel

CO Mel
2 years ago#30
I think the all about lash thing might have been on the Flying Kirby Pub at some point (could be wrong).
'Rumors of my existence are greatly exaggerated.'
Me at some point of realizing that I'm already dead. Wait what.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars 2 - Social
  3. Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.