Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars 2 - Social
  3. Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

User Info: CO Mel

CO Mel
5 months ago#201
Super-Mega-Cutscene-Power-to-the-Max Ganon.

I still have more trouble dealing with Silver Lynels and the flying Guardians than him.
So you hold up fantastic creatures/demons/whatever with toy guns...
Then you tell them to give you their lunch money. Sure.

User Info: Eaglerulez

Eaglerulez
5 months ago#202
Erika_Redmark posted...
At that point he is better referred to as Nuisance Ganon

Eaglerulez posted...

Interesting, I love going to the movies at a theater. One of my favorite things to do to be honest.

You have more patience than I ever will.

Then again all the stuff I actually find time to enjoy are available from the internet so I have not needed to much.

Well if it makes any difference I was a film major so I'm in to that sort of thing haha.

A lot of people get annoyed at the money, other people in a theater, etc.

I do blame that on poor quality theaters around the country. I live in Southern California and our theaters just kick ass (mainly because we are so close to Hollywood).

All movies are shot for the big screen first and other screens second. So I do think people miss out on a lot by not going to a theater. For instance some movies like Cloverfield, or Hardcore Henry only work to their full potential on the big screen.

Likewise...there's something special about being taken out of your normal environment and being put into a dark room with a gigantic screen and other people. The energy is different. You're able to engage with the medium without the distractions of the everyday world.

I don't know! To me it's worth it haha!
www.actsofgord.com . Long live Green Earth. Escalators can't break, they can only temporarily become stairs. I Love GREEN TEA

Eaglerulez
4 months ago#203
Bump!
www.actsofgord.com . Long live Green Earth. Escalators can't break, they can only temporarily become stairs. I Love GREEN TEA

Eaglerulez
4 months ago#204
Anyone have any exciting vacations planned?

CO Mel
4 months ago#205
Not really. Can't afford to go anywhere with the student loan guillotine hanging over my head still.

I'm taking a week off during the Calgary Stampede because commuting makes me hate people more.

Eaglerulez
4 months ago#206
CO Mel posted...
Not really. Can't afford to go anywhere with the student loan guillotine hanging over my head still.

I'm taking a week off during the Calgary Stampede because commuting makes me hate people more.

Okay question! How bad are your student loans and what did you get your degree in? I keep running into people with massive student loan debt and I feel like it's a huge thing that colleges are doing that jeopardizes people's overall livelihoods.

If you don't mind me asking of course!

CO Mel
4 months ago#207
I paid off my provincial one earlier last year (I think).

I probably have another 12-13K on the federal one.

Started with trying to get a biology degree BSc. Somehow ended up with a BA in Multi-disciplinary (Biology/Japanese).

Either way it's kind of a hassle to deal with because I can't pay it all in one shot since cost of living here is generally prohibitive - don't even get me started about trying to move out/buying a house.

Eaglerulez
3 months ago#208
Yeah, it's crazy how you're pretty much set up to be indebted right from the get go upon entering university.

Eaglerulez
3 months ago#209
Bump!

User Info: Erika_Redmark

Erika_Redmark
3 months ago#210
Escalators can't break, they can only temporarily become stairs.

How long has this been your sig? It sounds really familiar.
"Rip off this lace that keeps me imprisoned, But beware the enchantment..... for my eroticism, is your oblivion" - Nymphomaniac Fantasia
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars 2 - Social
  3. Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.