Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars 2 - Social
  3. Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

User Info: Eaglerulez

Eaglerulez
4 months ago#221
Suraj posted...
booty

The TC has posted!
www.actsofgord.com . Long live Green Earth. Escalators can't break, they can only temporarily become stairs. I Love GREEN TEA

User Info: CO Mel

CO Mel
3 months ago#222
It surely must be a sign.
So you hold up fantastic creatures/demons/whatever with toy guns...
Then you tell them to give you their lunch money. Sure.

User Info: foxhound101

foxhound101
3 months ago#223
I was feeling major nostalgia and replayed AW1 after...uhhh...who knows how many years. >_>

Still fun after all this time. Though I think I'll skip the advance campaign. I remember it being more infuriating than fun.

Soon I'll have to move onto AW2! Which is the handheld game I spent the most time playing in high school.
http://www.globatron.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Lava_Lamp_Animation-1.gif

User Info: Erika_Redmark

Erika_Redmark
3 months ago#224
So this is the new world?

https://forums.warsworldnews.com/

Or rather, the old world.

Eaglerulez posted...
Sorry for the delayed reply!

It's been my sig for as long as I can remember. At least from 2004 or maybe early early 2005.

Wow. No wonder it gave such a sense of nostalgia.

I would love to replay Advance Wars again... but I also love all the other things I do, and only one thing is going to win out in the end... but yah, it was my most played GB Advance Title when I was younger too. That and Circle of the Moon.

I never, ever played the first Advance Wars though. I remember it having really odd rules about which COs end up in the final mission based on certain Guide Dang It things you could do earlier.
"Rip off this lace that keeps me imprisoned, But beware the enchantment..... for my eroticism, is your oblivion" - Nymphomaniac Fantasia

Eaglerulez
3 months ago#225
Erika_Redmark posted...
So this is the new world?

https://forums.warsworldnews.com/

Or rather, the old world.

Eaglerulez posted...
Sorry for the delayed reply!

It's been my sig for as long as I can remember. At least from 2004 or maybe early early 2005.

Wow. No wonder it gave such a sense of nostalgia.

I would love to replay Advance Wars again... but I also love all the other things I do, and only one thing is going to win out in the end... but yah, it was my most played GB Advance Title when I was younger too. That and Circle of the Moon.

I never, ever played the first Advance Wars though. I remember it having really odd rules about which COs end up in the final mission based on certain Guide Dang It things you could do earlier.

The first Advanced Wars was great, especially for when it was released (just given the other games available at the time, etc). But AW2 always felt like the best balance between content, balance, and overall game experience.

Also, I love that good ole PKDragon is on those boards. One of my favorite all time posters ^_^
www.actsofgord.com . Long live Green Earth. Escalators can't break, they can only temporarily become stairs. I Love GREEN TEA

Eaglerulez
2 months ago#226
Bump

Eaglerulez
2 months ago#227
Anyone have good anime recommendations? My girlfriend and I are on an anime kick.

User Info: Erika_Redmark

Erika_Redmark
2 months ago#228
I've heard some people say this isn't anime since it is technically from an American company (Rooster Teeth) but as someone who loved Red vs Blue, RWBY was surprisingly enjoyable. Not sure how that would qualify if it would though.
"Rip off this lace that keeps me imprisoned, But beware the enchantment..... for my eroticism, is your oblivion" - Nymphomaniac Fantasia

Eaglerulez
2 months ago#229
Oh interesting, will definitely look into it.

Was watching some old reviews on Cowboy Bebop...MAN what a great show.

User Info: CO Mel

CO Mel
2 months ago#230
Not so much an anime, but the Delicious in Dungeon manga is pretty interesting.
So you hold up fantastic creatures/demons/whatever with toy guns...
Then you tell them to give you their lunch money. Sure.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars 2 - Social
  3. Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.