Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars 2 - Social
  3. Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

User Info: DemonKingu

DemonKingu
2 years ago#31
Oh hey, that wayback thing. Look what it found:

From: Suraj | Posted: 9/12/2005 5:48:51 PM | Message Detail
Not sure if we did one of these, but we need a list of people who have been here since the beginning.

If I leave anyone out, please add their names so we can put it on a final list. Also...correct me if I put your alt in here...

And here we are...In no particular order...

1. Eaglerulez
2. Tfox
3. SFR
4. Pkdragon
5. Bwdyeti
6. Frostythesnoeguy
7. Jax Omen
8. Shadow Pharoah
9. ShadowScytheX
10. Lord Seth
11. Poison Ablaze
12. heropsychodreamer01
13. Virturealm
14. Rick Rage
15. the_champ999
16. Perpetual Lazyness
17. Zakary
18. Zeron Rebirth
19. Suraj
20. pichu80
21. Alternator
22. AK108
23. Foxhound101
24. meisnewbie
25. elkano
26. flyingbovine
27. Crystal Guard292
28. magical1492
29. TheGaryThunder
30. vidit1
31. Demon Wolf
32. CO Max
33. Firedemon4
34. regurgitation78
35. Mertu Kiy
36. ninjaofdarkness
37. Wounded slug

38. Falcon120
39. HooHa Man
40. Megadeth4Ever
41. mrtactical
42. The Vidit of Light

(the last five were added later in the topic, can't call back more it seems)
http://www.warsworldnews.com | Advance Wars website and community
Visit our IRC channel: http://embed.mibbit.com/?server=cthulhu.arg-irc.net&channel=%23wwn

User Info: CO Mel

CO Mel
2 years ago#32
Looks like I was missed until later in that particular topic. It's been 10 years though? Sheesh.
'Rumors of my existence are greatly exaggerated.'
Me at some point of realizing that I'm already dead. Wait what.

User Info: Erika_Redmark

Erika_Redmark
2 years ago#33
I clicked All About Lash and then clicked the topic as linked below in the error message to get to the same topic you did: I'm surprised. I guess a few topics did get archived, at least partially. I wonder if the other topics are archived and we are just not accessing them correctly?

I looked up the Flying Kirby Pub. I honestly have no idea what it was and don't remember/wasn't present for whatever drama happened with the moderator. I couldn't find All About Lash on that site at least where I searched, but I'll try waybacking it when I have some time later.
When you wish upon a gelatin mold, nothing will happen. It is a gelatin mold. It's only purpose is to wiggle when any small frequency passes through it...

User Info: pkdragon

pkdragon
2 years ago#34
I see Jax posting on LUE occasionally. Or I did, anyway. I don't go to LUE often so it may have been like a year since he last posted there.

sup guys

CO Mel
2 years ago#35
Erika_Redmark posted...
I clicked All About Lash and then clicked the topic as linked below in the error message to get to the same topic you did: I'm surprised. I guess a few topics did get archived, at least partially. I wonder if the other topics are archived and we are just not accessing them correctly?

I looked up the Flying Kirby Pub. I honestly have no idea what it was and don't remember/wasn't present for whatever drama happened with the moderator. I couldn't find All About Lash on that site at least where I searched, but I'll try waybacking it when I have some time later.

Sounds like I was wrong - there is a link to some Angelfire stuff that leads to that Lash/Sonja yuri-slash fic Jax wrote way back when.

Although to be honest I don't recognize your username - please refresh my failing memory.

Erika_Redmark
2 years ago#36
I have no access to LUE: missed the sign-up period long ago. At the time back then LUE was understood as being the horriblest bad that was ever disgusting. According to TvTropes, everything is nicer and people grew up, so everyone there is older and wiser for the most part... but I digress.

I did go through the wayback machine into Flying Kirby Pub as well, hoping to find any remnants of the topic, but instead found a user by the name of Vidit1 contemplating suicide back 2006-2007... and I am hoping someone here is going to tell me that whomever they are, they didn't go through with it.

CO Mel posted...
there is a link to some Angelfire stuff that leads to that Lash/Sonja yuri-slash fic Jax wrote way back when.

I must have missed that link: I am going to assume a link to lesbians would be moddable on the GameFAQs so I will not ask for it.

CO Mel posted...
Although to be honest I don't recognize your username

Nobody here should. This is a good thing.
When you wish upon a gelatin mold, nothing will happen. It is a gelatin mold. It's only purpose is to wiggle when any small frequency passes through it...

CO Mel
2 years ago#37
Fair enough.

Erika_Redmark
2 years ago#38
If only the FKP Forums were not 'registered users only' I wouldn't have to deal with the patchwork that the wayback machine puts together. It implies the forums used to be open (for the WBM) but then closed to login only (registering new accounts is disabled as well) so I am afraid my searching is fruitless. If there is All About Lash, it is hidden in some high-post topic, of which not all the pages are even available.

However, I did find a 3 word story topic, all consolidated into a single text, in my backups. I'll post it on a separate post because I blew the character limit already.

Erika_Redmark
2 years ago#39
Three word story, as recovered from a backup I had long ago:

A Collection of everyone on the forums...

Flak decided to **** on Tfox after he penetrated Tfox's Time Machine With StenmkII Olaf killed Flak. Olaf was mad but surprisingly satisfied. so he called up the hobo which was really smelly, which caused him to play knick knack paddywhack and a banjo kazooie in the holy grail of Pythom Monty, spills The pie king many insane bunnies so he can pull himself up onto the roof to pleasure himself with a monkey while rubbing Tfox's big long arm then killed himself. Then we smote Strum and Kanebi and rubbed their heads together then ate coconuts. Adder and his henchmen were also trying out their new makeup when the ground suddenly started rubbing strum into a wet tight pair of smelly old boots. Which grant wishes to perverted guys that they rub then Jesus came and wore strum who fell down on top of mount smokey all covered with cheese and some salty pickles which tasted as awful as Tfox's smelly arse, which was rubbed into a pink tight leather thong. Oh my goodness I can't belive that Andy rubs his person with his big smelly wrenches. He pleasures nothing. Coffee helps resurrect a vet OUT OF NOWHERE dangit to heck a giant cucumber Killed Sami on Lash's Non-existing weakness Suraj rules all except for everyone who uses a cheese knife to to cut steel panties of doom. Mel is a pervertedly cool person with massive breasts according to that we must persume that he is a woman who had a traumatic near death experience. Mel then stabbed a dancing banana with his throbbing ***** ** ******** onto xtermin8r with a rubbing hobo fear of death makes green people rub each others red cows near rubber baby buggys that could explode like my stomach when its pumped full of lead! When this happens everyone will fall down to the inner bowels of Jax Omens guts in a ****y pile of ***. Unfortuantley this will cause lash to cry forever until I show up and comfort her Hail Il Pallazo yelled Lash as she touched Jax's computer programming textbook with her evil robot of doom in which case danced on everyone with a machete in his orange mercedes benz. Then he suddenly dropped his pants and killed insane monkeys with explosive diarrhea Ph34r the diarrhea that has been through the brown brown glass moon. This topic is insane. I have trouble figuring out why hats are not in it. I say we stop with the hating of the penguins, because it's really, really stupid not to mention that he's rubbing a rubber chicken that rubs Nell's good freind Andy's cheese ball from Sturm's smoke machine that he carries in his shoe. Andy likes rubbing his shoes clean. 's mask saying BLASPHEMY! What the heck why not dance Said CO Mel while killing penguins which is false. One day cows watched Katamari Damacy while fighting girls with paper blades with cheese sticks started singing Kiss then jonny ate part of Sami's delicious tofu meal then meisnewbie died. Mel went insane as usual. Then panties fell from Andy's undercoat. He licked the panties to search for traces of the beatles CD called The Cheese Submarine. Homestar confused Newbie who smacked Mel who was asleep while also doing his math homework. His math tutor tutor was homsar!!? No he's not. One day Jax gave AK a evil Lash bot of great evil which destroys his gamecube. Then Nitendo DS ***** a watermelon with an Xbox creating DSboX that destroyed Jax's Lash Bot. A penguin played hockey in hot molten lava with a pokeball I choose you Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt! Instead Pikachu fap'd then he ate a stone mirror that mutated him into a horrible Advance Wars fanboy...

CO Mel
2 years ago#40
Well that was terrifying.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars 2 - Social
  3. Who can remember all the old regulars that used to roam these boards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.