This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should the Lakers go after Grant Hill or Antawn Jamison?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. Should the Lakers go after Grant Hill or Antawn Jamison?

User Info: cjs177

cjs177
5 years ago#1
Apparently Jamison is interested in signing with the Lakers for the vet min and Grant Hill is also leaning towards the Lakers. They both have their pros so I don't know which one would be the better choice.

The Lakers could sign both but that would kinda stupid unless they pull off a sign and trade somehow. I'm just going to assume it depends on where Jordan Hill resigns or not
Pokemon White FC: 3825 8419 4405

User Info: Trigger_Walnut

Trigger_Walnut
5 years ago#2
Hill.
There is no help for some people. They have no balance of emotion and logic. Only emotion.~HornySalaryman

User Info: TheLesserFaithX

TheLesserFaithX
5 years ago#3
Don't the Lakers still have their mini-MLE? One can get the Vet's min and the other can get the MMLE.
The NBA Board's #1 Spurs Hater.
I bet thousands of dollars for no return saying the Spurs would lose in the playoffs and I was right.

cjs177
5 years ago#4
TheLesserFaithX posted...
Don't the Lakers still have their mini-MLE? One can get the Vet's min and the other can get the MMLE.

they could get both that way but I don't know if they would be willing to use it on Grant Hill(not to say he doesn't deserve it)

User Info: Kdogone

Kdogone
5 years ago#5
Hill if they can only have one.
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/mmifwt5.jpg

TheLesserFaithX
5 years ago#6
Eh if it's just a year deal, why not? Both would be great. Good offense/defense combo off the bench, and we really need all the help we can get with out second unit.

Blake
Goudelock
G. Hill
Jamison
J. Hill

is a decent bench. MUCH MUCH better than last season.
I bet thousands of dollars for no return saying the Spurs would lose in the playoffs and I was right.

User Info: PieMan_3

PieMan_3
5 years ago#7
Why wouldn't they be able to get both? I would take Jamison though simply for his 3 point shooting.
http://i25.tinypic.com/w6v1va.png

cjs177
5 years ago#8
TheLesserFaithX posted...
Eh if it's just a year deal, why not? Both would be great. Good offense/defense combo off the bench, and we really need all the help we can get with out second unit.

Blake
Goudelock
G. Hill
Jamison
J. Hill

is a decent bench. MUCH MUCH better than last season.

The Lakers might be able to move McRoberts for something as well seeing as how he's expiring

TheLesserFaithX
5 years ago#9
The Lakers might be able to move McRoberts for something as well seeing as how he's expiring

I honestly wouldn't mind losing Blake either. I heard the Lakers are interested in Meeks, maybe a sign and trade to dump those expirings to Philly?

Goudelock
Meeks
G. Hill
Jamison
J. Hill

Meeks, Jamison and Nash would fill our long-range needs, our PG problem has been addressed and this would greatly strengthen our bench.

User Info: PieMan_3

PieMan_3
5 years ago#10
Goudelock
Meeks
G. Hill
Jamison
J. Hill

Meeks, Jamison and Nash would fill our long-range needs, our PG problem has been addressed and this would greatly strengthen our bench.

That would be a good bench. I hope Goudelock has improved his ball-handling ability though. He's already better than Blake at everything else.
http://i25.tinypic.com/w6v1va.png
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. Should the Lakers go after Grant Hill or Antawn Jamison?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived