This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

not sure if anyones noticed but batum has become a bonafide playmaker

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. not sure if anyones noticed but batum has become a bonafide playmaker

User Info: SSJ92goku

SSJ92goku
4 years ago#1
He's averaging 5 apg but that doesn't even tell the story. He's not a ball-dominant player. He's got 10 assists with 5 minutes in the 3rd quarter remaining. And seeing him with 7+ assists has become a nightly thing. If he had been assisting the 1st month of the season he'd be averaging 6-7 assists. Its crazy to see a player in his role and position assist like this. I'm sure fantasy owners are in love with him right now lol
BLAZERS 10-11 CHAMPS!

User Info: Trigger_Walnut

Trigger_Walnut
4 years ago#2
I am. Batum has been beasting in the fantasy leagues.
Redfield, VikillaV, RTC, and thegreatboy are the 4 horsemen of the nbab and i am their lowly servant boy. Lolheat.

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
4 years ago#3
He's become some crazy type of Scottie Pippen/Reggie Miller hybrid thing. Blazer fans were freaking right.
http://i.minus.com/iIRemm6yx4yEq.gif
http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2012-01/337763020-16180335.jpg

User Info: SSJ92goku

SSJ92goku
4 years ago#4
He's become that shawn marion type player where even tho he's not a superstar he's absurdly good in fantasy. Does any other player in the league give you 16/6/5/1/1 and 2 3s? Wade and lebron I think are the only ones that come close but even they don't give you the 3s
BLAZERS 10-11 CHAMPS!
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. not sure if anyones noticed but batum has become a bonafide playmaker

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived