This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Next years Superbowl is so OBVIOUS...Seattle will beat Denver

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Next years Superbowl is so OBVIOUS...Seattle will beat Denver

User Info: Dan_Haren

Dan_Haren
4 years ago#1
Its so obvious. Seattle is a more polished version of SF. They were in their first year of read-option. They will dominate next year. Theres no question about it.

And theres literally no other team in the AFC that can challenge Denver. Houston isnt explosive enough to win it. New England isnt balanced enough on defense. Cinci has a ton of talent, but not enough experience at QB. Andrew Luck has no defense. Pittsburgh will be a threat, they were injured all season long. It will be Denver and Pitt in the AFC championship game, Denver should win easy.

As for the NFC, it will be tough but I full expect Seattle to improve and be a better team this year, whereas SF will go sideways. GB doesnt have the balance on defense, or a run game. Atlanta doesnt have the run game and isnt consistent enough on defense. Chicago isnt consistent enough. The Minnesota Adrian Petersons arent going anywhere either. Giants can be a threat if they get a running game, but their holes are becoming more and more. RG3 doesnt have a defense and he's too injury prone. I dont expect him to even play the full season. I dont think he's as good of a passer as people make him out to be. He's NOT a pocket passer. He's Matt Shaub or Alex Smith with speed. And regardless of his talent, the whole team is him and alfred morris.

Easy call, Seattle will crush Denver because Seattle will be so ready, so polished, Pete Carroll's NFL dynasty will begin.

And I aint even a seattle fan.

User Info: Gojak_v3

Gojak_v3
4 years ago#2
Except the part where you forget that every gimmick to come come out of college is eventually figured out by NFL teams. Remember when the wild cat was gonna change the face of the NFL? The read option is no different.

User Info: KingRajesh

KingRajesh
4 years ago#3
I wouldn't be mad if this happened.
Prophet of the Church of Wilson-ism #GoHawks #NoTimeToSleep

User Info: Just_The_Tip

Just_The_Tip
4 years ago#4
Seattle will beat somebody. I wouldn't pencil Denver in just yet.
Bernard, don't be a tuna head

User Info: coachroche

coachroche
4 years ago#5
Hey TC, is your roommate still lifting more than you and generally beating you at everything, while you sit around passive-aggressively fuming and venting on the MA board?
http://i.imgur.com/LA8Lf.jpg

Dan_Haren
4 years ago#6
There has never been a running QB who could pass like a pocket passer, run like a receiver, and had a legit RB for support. This read option has potential to dominate. The ONLY way to stop it is house blitz, send 1 guy to the QB, send 1 guy to the RB, and send another guy to take up blockers, so they can shoot the gaps and get there fast. Thats what the ravens did. But even then, that leaves huge gaps in your defense to be exploited, if it can be read fast enough by the QB.

What also separates these guys is their intelligence. All 3 of these QBs are very intelligent QBs. They have what it takes to make the right reads, passes, decisions.

User Info: _OujiDoza_

_OujiDoza_
4 years ago#7
Gojak_v3 posted...
Except the part where you forget that every gimmick to come come out of college is eventually figured out by NFL teams. Remember when the wild cat was gonna change the face of the NFL? The read option is no different.

The pistol is not a gimmick, you raging noob.
U CAN MAKE FUN OF ME BEING AN EAGLES FAN BUT I HAVE A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU A GF WHO LOVES ME
http://i.imgur.com/9XBfO.jpg (DC wat u think)

Dan_Haren
4 years ago#8
These arent just any running QBs either. They have the speed to blow past defenders....similar to how college QBs run past college defenders. They are next level QBs.

Dan_Haren
4 years ago#9
coachroche posted...
Hey TC, is your roommate still lifting more than you and generally beating you at everything, while you sit around passive-aggressively fuming and venting on the MA board?

lol. I actually sprained my ankle really badly, then I got depressed and basically took like 2 months off while he kept working out. Now he's lifting the same as me, if nto alittle bit more. But my excuse is my ankle.

ANd now Im cutting, so I have an excuse for my weights not to go up...plus im losing fat so Im looking great. He's been tryna lose weight but totally plateaud. So he's getting frustrated and doesnt know what to do.

User Info: hoopz2012

hoopz2012
4 years ago#10
>implying peyton manning is going to easily win multiple playoff games
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Next years Superbowl is so OBVIOUS...Seattle will beat Denver

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived