This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Next years Superbowl is so OBVIOUS...Seattle will beat Denver

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Next years Superbowl is so OBVIOUS...Seattle will beat Denver

User Info: Just_The_Tip

Just_The_Tip
4 years ago#31
CADE FOSTER posted...
Seattle fans always think they are gonna win a superbowl it is cute supersonics have a better shot at a championship than the seattie seachickens

Well the Sonics are coming back. Give them a few years.
Bernard, don't be a tuna head

User Info: SteelFighter

SteelFighter
4 years ago#32
*sigh* hopefully all these delusional seahawks fans don't stick around for much of the offseason... and then forget to come back
Green Bay Packers, Michigan Wolverines
Go Pack, Go Blue

User Info: Just_The_Tip

Just_The_Tip
4 years ago#33
SteelFighter posted...
*sigh* hopefully all these delusional seahawks fans don't stick around for much of the offseason... and then forget to come back

People have been expecting us to leave for months now. My flag is planted, get used to me bros and *****es
Bernard, don't be a tuna head

User Info: Dark_Koopatrol

Dark_Koopatrol
4 years ago#34
No, I called in the beginning of the year that the Ravens would beat the Niners. Heres my proof:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000205-sports-and-racing-general/64008473
September 10th, 2012.

I'm good at this stuff, trust me bro.

psychic
Bot's Domain gave Wairo. a garlic. But Wairo. didn't give him an onion.
So Bot's Domain said "I love you"... but Wairo. said "WAH HAH HAH".

User Info: universaldave

universaldave
4 years ago#35
Dan_Haren posted...
No, I called in the beginning of the year that the Ravens would beat the Niners. Heres my proof:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000205-sports-and-racing-general/64008473
September 10th, 2012.

I'm good at this stuff, trust me bro.

I'm impressed. For a 49'ers fan to make that analysis way back in September is damn good. I had the same thought process but I'm a Ravens fan, so I could be accused of being a homer. You may be right again, as the Seahawks are definitely coming on but I don't think the Ravens are just going to fade away in the AFC. Getting Webb and McClain back on the defense will really help. We are losing a lot of experience on defense but youth and speed can hopefully make up for that--along with a (hopefully) improved offense all year long.
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.

User Info: Dan_Haren

Dan_Haren
4 years ago#36
Im actually not a niners, ravens, seahawks, or denver fan. Raiders are my team...so I actually root against Denver. I dont hate the niners tho. But one thing i realized is that the west coast really doesn't get as much attention as the east coast. So teams like Seattle and SF were really underrated throughout the season. It wasn't until SF beat NE that they started getting some sort of attention. So as long as you ignore ESPN and national media, and watch NFL games yourself, you get a much more accurate feel of who is good or not.

User Info: Wookin Pa Nub

Wookin Pa Nub
4 years ago#37
I want to believe this but the Atlanta game killed all my hope. Stupidly I'll get it back in September but for now I've finally excepted the reality that we are Cleveland with a less ****y city.
"We donated a $60 million helicopter to this operation. Could we not afford to buy a tape measure?" - Obama

User Info: universaldave

universaldave
4 years ago#38
Gojak_v3 posted...
Except the part where you forget that every gimmick to come come out of college is eventually figured out by NFL teams. Remember when the wild cat was gonna change the face of the NFL? The read option is no different.

The wild cat was truly just a gimmick though. It only really worked well against the Patriots because it caught them (and the league) totally off guard. The Dolphins played the Ravens just a few games later that season and it was shut down totally. The blue print was set and wild cat was doomed to a "trick play every once in a while" kind of status.
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.

User Info: ShodowKing316

ShodowKing316
4 years ago#39
Andrew Luck has no defense.

41 mil in cap space plus the draft and the top 2 nose tackles actually being healthy should go a long way towards fixing that. #Coltstodabowl

And Seattle is going to miss the playoffs next year. Calling it now.
Indianapolis Colts: 11-5 Fear the Neard
http://i.imgur.com/I0t0I.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Next years Superbowl is so OBVIOUS...Seattle will beat Denver

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived