This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"you dont have a bar mitzvah just b/c youre a starting black QB in this league"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. "you dont have a bar mitzvah just b/c youre a starting black QB in this league"

User Info: zithaz

zithaz
3 years ago#1
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000242771/article/cam-newton-rise-in-black-qbs-shouldnt-be-a-big-deal

man i love cam newton
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m02lct2g9l1qdlvg6o1_500.gif

User Info: __Muscles__

__Muscles__
3 years ago#2
too bad most of them are trashy gimmick QBs

at least there is RGIII
I'm Straight

zithaz
3 years ago#3
black QBs that 99% of football fans would pick over jay cutler to be their fav team's QB:

colin kaepernick
russell wilson
robert griffin iii
cam newton

__Muscles__
3 years ago#4
Cutler is a superior passer to all of them, only one that comes close is RGIII

ooooh you can run, tell me when you become a successful pass first QB, scrubs

I honestly do think kaep, wilson and newton will be out of the league in 3 year once their gimmick is found out, because I doubt they can rely on their arms, which a QB should

only one I can see doing that is RGIII, now ill eat my words if any of them do, but until I see them be successful as a pass first QB for more than a couple games ill assume they cant, and are doomed to fail
I'm Straight

zithaz
3 years ago#5
__Muscles__ posted...
Cutler is a superior passer to all of them, only one that comes close is RGIII

ooooh you can run, tell me when you become a successful pass first QB, scrubs

I honestly do think kaep, wilson and newton will be out of the league in 3 year once their gimmick is found out, because I doubt they can rely on their arms, which a QB should

only one I can see doing that is RGIII, now ill eat my words if any of them do, but until I see them be successful as a pass first QB for more than a couple games ill assume they cant, and are doomed to fail

you sound like one of the racists in the comments section of that article. you make me sick.

__Muscles__
3 years ago#6
except I am not a racist

just because they are run first QBs and black doesnt mean all black QBs are run first gimmick QBs

I like RGIII, he has the potential to not be a run first QB, I like Freeman, hes not a run first QB, I liked McNabb, he wasnt a run first QB, etc.
I'm Straight

User Info: StarCox20

StarCox20
3 years ago#7
Cutler isn't a particularly good passer
NFLB's #1 Eagles fan 2011/12/13
http://i.imgur.com/lamptdE.gif

User Info: UsernameMaximum

UsernameMaximum
3 years ago#8
__Muscles__ posted...
Cutler is a superior passer to all of them

Lmao.

No.
Muscles
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

User Info: ShowStoppa24

ShowStoppa24
3 years ago#9
I think that everyone who keeps referring to Kaepernick as a black QB is blind or stupid or maybe both. Not that it matters to me, but the only things I know about him when it comes to that are that he was adopted by a white couple and that his birth mother came forward and she is also white. Some speculate that his birth father was black, but I haven't heard it confirmed. I think we should really just start saying "these fluke mobile QBs" or these "fluke read-option QBs" not these "black QBs" especially when they're not even black.
Not changing this sig until the Huskers win a National Championship. Started July 2003

User Info: 1NfamousACE_2

1NfamousACE_2
3 years ago#10
ShowStoppa24 posted...
I think that everyone who keeps referring to Kaepernick as a black QB is blind or stupid or maybe both. Not that it matters to me, but the only things I know about him when it comes to that are that he was adopted by a white couple and that his birth mother came forward and she is also white. Some speculate that his birth father was black, but I haven't heard it confirmed. I think we should really just start saying "these fluke mobile QBs" or these "fluke read-option QBs" not these "black QBs" especially when they're not even black.

His birth father is black, and there is no speculation to that.

lol @ looking at him and thinking he isn't some part black.
Voted best poster on GameFAQs for the past 4 years
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. "you dont have a bar mitzvah just b/c youre a starting black QB in this league"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived