This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

**Official Browns offseason topic 3.0: Tygod, we need a new QB**

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. **Official Browns offseason topic 3.0: Tygod, we need a new QB**

User Info: PlsGodDontBanMe

PlsGodDontBanMe
9 months ago#1
Stop letting this die when im not around dickholes

@EternalWolf
@Johnny_Cueto
@Dawgwood
@Teh_bassist
@vyrulisse (post more on the nflb you ninny)
@kcheung5440
@iamvegito
@Tidus6135

Lets start talking off season. Pryor's agents are meeting with the FO this week about an extension and he has told his agents to get a deal done here

Adam Caplan has reported Pryor isnt going anywhere. Take that for what you will

Tyrod taylor rumors are starting to heat up after he has said he wont take a paycut with the bills and we just hired his qb coach in buffalo. I would love to snag him if we can. He's perfect for Hue and was limited in Buffalos conservative offense and lack of weapons outside an oft injured Watkins

Jimmy Garappolo rumors have started to die down. Maybe because the pats are asking too much or the bears are really trying to push for him. Im fine with either tyrod, jimmy or mahomes if he falls to the second or we jump up to the end of the first to snag him. Mahomes i like bettet than watson, trubs or kizer.

We are expected to make some splash in FA this year according to some sources, which im not surprised at this considering we have SO MUCH GOD DAMN CAP SPACE.

Resign Booty please and thanks

Crow im iffy on. Some days he shows flashes of being a very good RB and others he just frustrates me. If themoneys right sure bring him back, but if not i wont be upset if he goes elsewhere. Duke is a more valuable player then he is and we could draft an rb later on in the third
Paintballreturns:Jesus Christ Raptor you're a terrible Mod stop banning me because you're butthurt.

User Info: Johnny_Cueto

Johnny_Cueto
9 months ago#2
Yeah it should be easier to keep this topic from dying now that the season is over.

I absolutely want Tyrod if possible. Not holding my breath though.

Jimmy G I won't be upset about, as long as the highest pick we give is a 2nd rounder.

We will be active in FA I'm certain of that, money talks at the end of the day and we have more than any other team by far.

I want Crow back, yeah he has issues of fumbling but last year was a breakout year for him. Duke isn't as durable as Crowell so I don't think he is a starter tbh.

User Info: Dawgwood

Dawgwood
9 months ago#3
I hope it's Jimmy G under center next year. Hopefully the Pats asking price comes down enough to make it a reasonable option. Really not sure about Taylor, but at least we know that the cold won't be a problem. I would keep Crow...I don't want to create more holes than we already have.

I just don't want Watson in the first round. If he is there in the second you have to consider him, but I'm just not a big fan.
"Never should have come here!" >:(

User Info: ninja rabbit

ninja rabbit
9 months ago#4
I think Jimmy G is the best option at least for next season as long as the price is reasonable. Of course the issue is going to be his contract and they have to decide if he is 'their guy'. Basically he would be a commitment rather than a rental.
Despite all my rage I'm still just a rabbit in a cage
XBL Gamertag: ninjarabbitmega

User Info: Vyrulisse

Vyrulisse
9 months ago#5
It dying is reflective of our souls meeting a dire end just a little bit more every season
http://i.imgur.com/6VeX04D.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyNa-ReeZc8

User Info: kcheung5440

kcheung5440
9 months ago#6
Garrappolo for a 1st rounder? No thanks, I want to see Tyrod.

Miles Garrett doesn't want to play here, Watson doesn't either. This is how bad things have gotten for the most loyal fans in football.

Thinking about the Browns angers me, but I'll try to contribute more often
The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

PlsGodDontBanMe
9 months ago#7
kcheung5440 posted...
Miles Garrett doesn't want to play here

yes he does. The whole dallas thing was a joke set up by his agent considering hes a texas native. He's said repeatedly he would love to play for us

also there was a report that came out a week back that prospects absolute adore Hue and think he is turning around the culture there.

https://twitter.com/clevezirm/status/830079394903375872

there we go.
Paintballreturns:Jesus Christ Raptor you're a terrible Mod stop banning me because you're butthurt.

User Info: Sir_gmon

Sir_gmon
9 months ago#8
Please dont ruin TyGod guys, I love him.
*Smitty for President 2020*
We'll miss you 89

PlsGodDontBanMe
9 months ago#9
https://mobile.twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/832303145292267520
My guess is a deal is coming soon. No way they let Lryor walk.

User Info: Johnny_Cueto

Johnny_Cueto
9 months ago#10
Pryor said last week he wants to be in Cleveland long term. He's not going anywhere, if Browns don't want to tag him that means things are going well in negotiations.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. **Official Browns offseason topic 3.0: Tygod, we need a new QB**

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived