This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kaepernick sends a plane full of food and water to somalia, he funds local

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Kaepernick sends a plane full of food and water to somalia, he funds local

User Info: J E S U S

J E S U S
1 month ago#31
Kneels to advocate change

Doesn't vote

Stops kneeling when nothing changes
*imaginary*

User Info: Dathrowed1

Dathrowed1
1 month ago#32
Well I give Kaepernick credit. He does do more than most liberals do. Actually he does what most liberals pretend they do. I can't fault him for that.
sig

User Info: OfficerRoche

OfficerRoche
1 month ago#33
J E S U S posted...
Kneels to advocate change

Doesn't vote

Stops kneeling when nothing changes

"how can he say he wants change and then also say he doesn't think either of the two options presented to him represented him???"

-Things bootlickers say

User Info: _DanHaren_

_DanHaren_
1 month ago#34
He's not stopping kneeling because nothing is changing. He wanted to make a point and he made it. That was WIDELY discussed all of last season and it's still being discussed. If he continues to kneel now, the novelty would have worn off and it wouldn't have nearly the same effect as it did last year. I mean they were televising the national anthem for ordinary day games just so they could show who was kneeling, they never do that otherwise.
https://i.redd.it/p958rbbup0my.jpg

User Info: petejohnson_5

petejohnson_5
1 month ago#35
The man disrespected the country, the fans, and the shield..to make a stand...which is all well and good. Except for the fact he was standing on air. There is just nothing there..he did it for attention and as a negotiation and hostage tactic..you can't fire me now or else that race card coming and that PR disaster..
He blackmailed the league..
This is why he is disliked.
A FFVII remake would be the gaming equivalent of the second coming of Jesus - ZombieGenesis

User Info: OfficerRoche

OfficerRoche
1 month ago#36
I like when people say "he was only protesting for attention"

No s*** that's the whole point of a protest

User Info: _DanHaren_

_DanHaren_
1 month ago#37
petejohnson_5 posted...
The man disrespected the country, the fans, and the shield..to make a stand...which is all well and good. Except for the fact he was standing on air. There is just nothing there..he did it for attention and as a negotiation and hostage tactic..you can't fire me now or else that race card coming and that PR disaster..

This is literally one of the dumbest opinions i've heard on the matter.
https://i.redd.it/p958rbbup0my.jpg

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
1 month ago#38
Being a bad quarterback doesn't help the job search, but good for him. Keep riling up the right Colin, it's not very hard!
Make America Great(ish) Again Impeach Donald "Snowflake" Trump

User Info: nicklebro

nicklebro
1 month ago#39
FrisbeeDude posted...
nicklebro posted...
Really if anything Kaepernick has done a great job of exposing all of the douche bags in the league or on this board. Anyone who cries about what is basically the most peaceful way of protesting something that is a massive issue in this country, it proves they don't care about how he's protesting, they just care that he's protesting. They'd rather minorities just shut up and take what's given to them by racist old white men.

Michael Floyd is a super bowl champion

Joe mixon will be one of the most sought after draft picks in April

Riley Cooper...need I say more?

But Kaep can't land a gig...

Yes you need to say more, until you say something of substance that's actually relevant to the topic. How long has Kaep been looking for a job? How many QBs have been signed in that time frame? Lol I mean I guess Tony Romo is a garbage QB too by your logic. C'mon guys, there's so many opportunities to s*** on the players you don't like without having to resort to saying bulls*** and making up nonsense.

_DanHaren_ posted...
petejohnson_5 posted...

This is literally one of the dumbest opinions i've heard on the matter.

I agree. Pretty much anyone who claims to be able to read Kaep's mind and tell you "the real reason" why he was protesting is full of s***, but this dude took it to a whole other level.

RyanBraun8 posted...
Being a bad quarterback doesn't help the job search, but good for him. Keep riling up the right Colin, it's not very hard!

lol right?
Now you can't call me a sigless user.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Kaepernick sends a plane full of food and water to somalia, he funds local

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived