This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yeah Kaepernick sure seems focused on football and is not a distraction...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Yeah Kaepernick sure seems focused on football and is not a distraction...

User Info: My_Unit

My_Unit
4 months ago#1
Oh wait!

Check out @Kaepernick7's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/875832378501074944?s=09

Boy tweets like this sure are making teams think you have put your activism aside to focus on football. But keep blaming the supposed "racist" NFL for blackballing you.

User Info: Davjat

Davjat
4 months ago#2
I wuz wearin dem pig sockz cause da good copz aren't pigz. And I R thotful persun.
The RUSSIANS are coming, the RUSSIANS are coming. hide y0 kids, hide y0 wive, but especially hide y0 emails.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
4 months ago#3
Nfl blackballed him before the tweet, stop being a child.
lolAmerica

User Info: lilJoe457

lilJoe457
4 months ago#4
That's the NFL's right though. It was his right to sit for the protest cause he was about to get cut and wanted to save his job. Now it's the NFL's right to not sign him.

Teams probably think how could they trust he won't be a distraction. Just because he said so? He claimed before he wouldn't stop till he saw good change. So is Trump doing a good job to him? Which one is he lying about?

Dudes probably good enough to be on a team. To start for the Jets probably?. But if he's gonna be a distraction even to a small degree then being on a bad team like the Jets will make it worse too.
The king of old school

User Info: LuminousSpark

LuminousSpark
4 months ago#5
And his NFL career is over.

User Info: BudDupree48

BudDupree48
4 months ago#6
small unit
http://imgur.com/a/Ltmoe

User Info: SSj4Wingzero

SSj4Wingzero
4 months ago#7
lilJoe457 posted...
That's the NFL's right though. It was his right to sit for the protest cause he was about to get cut and wanted to save his job. Now it's the NFL's right to not sign him.

I'm seriously starting to wonder - if Kaepernick were starting at the time...would he have started his protest against the national anthem? I somehow doubt it.
Not changing this sig until the Knicks win the NBA Championship! Started...4/23/2011? Or was it 2010?

User Info: TheVipaGTS

TheVipaGTS
4 months ago#8
SSj4Wingzero posted...
lilJoe457 posted...

I'm seriously starting to wonder - if Kaepernick were starting at the time...would he have started his protest against the national anthem? I somehow doubt it.

why does everyone think this was just about publicity since he wasn't starting? He never came out and said anything about it at first. He was doing it for himself...the media noticed and ran with it. He was just honest about it. He's donated a lot of his time and money to charity and has given a lot back to communities, backing up what he's said. You really think he's just doing all that because he is in too deep and really doesn't care? lol come on...

User Info: BudDupree48

BudDupree48
4 months ago#9
^^^
http://imgur.com/a/Ltmoe

User Info: FrisbeeDude

FrisbeeDude
4 months ago#10
TheVipaGTS posted...
SSj4Wingzero posted...
lilJoe457 posted...

why does everyone think this was just about publicity since he wasn't starting? He never came out and said anything about it at first. He was doing it for himself...the media noticed and ran with it. He was just honest about it. He's donated a lot of his time and money to charity and has given a lot back to communities, backing up what he's said. You really think he's just doing all that because he is in too deep and really doesn't care? lol come on...

Ssssh! You'll blow up their whole bulls*** narrative talking like this!
No one gets in the way of my frisbee games! NO ONE!
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Yeah Kaepernick sure seems focused on football and is not a distraction...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived