Pride Championship Wrestling News 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 - Social
  3. Pride Championship Wrestling News 4

User Info: AWatkins170180

AWatkins170180
3 years ago#381
I am announcing an additional inductee into the PCW number 4, a man who has been with PCW since it's start in 1996 and a man who has made PCW the best fed in history, AJ Brewer
XBL GT: Watkinvasion56

User Info: turbulentpeace

turbulentpeace
3 years ago#382
RayNe, Rockwell, Brewer and Ray make excellent Hall Of Famers
Hubba Bubba Loo

AWatkins170180
3 years ago#383
THe 5th inductee(s) into the 2014 PCW Hall Of Fame Class they are perhaps considered the greatest tag team in the history of PCW, former 8 time PCW World Tag Team Champions. the most loved tag team in PCW history

Connor Adams and Adam Connors, The Babebusters

User Info: HiddenInsane

HiddenInsane
3 years ago#384
Holy crap the Babebusters got inducted?

Finally a PCW Hall Of Fame Class I can be proud of

Tommy Ray, Brandon RayNe, Chris Rockwell. The Babebusters, AJ Brewer
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000280-wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-social Reviving It

turbulentpeace
3 years ago#385
AWatkins170180 posted...
THe 5th inductee(s) into the 2014 PCW Hall Of Fame Class they are perhaps considered the greatest tag team in the history of PCW, former 8 time PCW World Tag Team Champions. the most loved tag team in PCW history

Connor Adams and Adam Connors, The Babebusters

YES!!!, if you were gonna induct a tag team, this was the team to induct,No disrespect to The Wyld Stallyons, but I love The Babebusters
Hubba Bubba Loo

User Info: Kidslam2K14

Kidslam2K14
3 years ago#386
I wanted The Hart Bros :(
2.No I don't want to ask you about Bray Wyatt 3. No this isn't kielbasa it's bratwurst-Hiddeninsane

AWatkins170180
3 years ago#387
I am proud to announce that a 6th name has just been added to the PCW Hall Of Fame 2014 Class, she was a true innovator in the Women's Division, probably the most dominant PCW Womens Champion in history, Linda Hart aka Knightspell

turbulentpeace
3 years ago#388
Knightspell, the hottest woman in PCW is now a PCW Hall Of Famer
Hubba Bubba Loo

User Info: Kidslam2K14

Kidslam2K14
3 years ago#389
SimmingWarfare1 posted...
Finally, PCW can turn around after the damage that Punchhard, Pirate, and ghettoraider attempted to do to it :)

As if they would really permit that
2.No I don't want to ask you about Bray Wyatt 3. No this isn't kielbasa it's bratwurst-Hiddeninsane

User Info: The_True_Pirate

The_True_Pirate
3 years ago#390
I am greatly honoured to be inducted into the PCW celebrity wing. I would like to announce that John Cage will be inducting me. I have also been informed that Andy "the Dean" Watkins will be inducting Punchhard; these two buddies were once rivals for the heart of the PCW fans till they came together and made peace.
I am rubber, you are glue.
True Ash
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 - Social
  3. Pride Championship Wrestling News 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived