WWE Picks Game: Elimination Chamber

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 - Social
  3. WWE Picks Game: Elimination Chamber

User Info: Mathew1986

Mathew1986
2 years ago#11
bump, i'll try to get scores up soon, does anyone have a copy of the list of winners I made up while I was hosting this? My pc messed up, and I had nothing backed up, as I thought nothing would happen to it yet that early in it's lifespan, but either way, I gotta get it repaired now, and so that'll be awhile, anyways, if anyone has the list that I created up recently that would be greatly helpful for me.
Currently Playing: Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (PS3)
PSN ID: MattitudeV1986

Mathew1986
2 years ago#12
bump
Currently Playing: Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3)

Mathew1986
2 years ago#13
bump i'll probably keep this going for xface and hornet, i'll update the tournament but i'm gonna put it on hold for now, and also does anyone have a copy of the history of winners that I made when I was recently running this? my laptop messed up on me, and I lost all of my files, and I had to get it sent in for repairs, so I'm just wondering that it would be nice if somebody had a copy of it for me.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3)

Mathew1986
2 years ago#14
I found it by searching it up in the browser, so anyhoo, I'll get the scores up for EC(I know it ain't much, but heh, it's still got a couple.) Anyways, I will do the prediction game for WM30. (assuming Xface and Hornet are cool with it obviously.)
Currently Playing: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 - Social
  3. WWE Picks Game: Elimination Chamber

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived